AAO v DM 8v8

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright let me open up my speach with a joke

Whats the difference between AAO and a group of white kids who are probably around the ages of 13-16 who believe that they are the greatest gamers of all time?

Answer: Nothing

Alright how many clans have we seen like AAO, probably atleast 100. Seriously the shits getting out so cut it out. You have been proven countless times that you are not as good as you wish to believe and yet you continue to talk. I hope you have a flashlight because from what it seems it's pretty dark when you have your heads up your ass. The thing is you have come to our site to talk smack to us and yet again your efforts have been thworted. So please stop with all the nonsence and leave us alone. And Im going to repeat what Major Meat has said, ''only newbs whine and complain''. Listen if you ever call somewun an rpg noob sniping noob nade noob or any gun related noob, YOUR THE NOOB! Because catch this, if you really are as great as you think then you should have no problem with people using different guns. So in the end it makes you look stupid because you'r the wun with a low score because all you do is bitch about the game. What I'm suggesting is you get the fuck off our site and try to improve what little skill you have. And if you try to shit talk me for this post then the only outcome will be a group of people laughing at your ass because everywun here knows you got beat down by OUR clan. When you do come on our site to bitch and moan about the war, please read this first, take your foot out your mouth, dislodge your head from your ass, and open your cum covered eyes to the real world. Thank you.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Couldnt have said it better WuNnY, Cause when u lose ''Like u did, 2 straight'' It only makes u look retarded. The guns are in the game for a reason. To Use and enjoy. This is Y we dont even recruit trashy members, or if we do, we cut their asses. U may say that we did some trash talk too. Well dont forget who's house this is...................

DM4L !!!

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
stop runnin ur mouth about a20 ok, a20 is not that good, please tell me how perfect sucks in a dm and then in a war shes ok? but is the only to get the flags and is down the fuckin map in 2 seconds..??

but a20 is the past for real kid get over it...we dont wanna hear shit bout a20..DM GOOD LUCK
um last i checked A20 beat u wut ten times and youve never beat A20 so you really have no room to talk about the 2nd or 3rd best clan in the game when ur clans record is like 1-50 :diablo:::fuck you
and perfect pwns u.

Stream:

J

Joelinho

Could everyone just stop with all this flamin and stuff its so inapropriate from both sides it is defiantly enough said already.
We have beaten A20 have a look on our site with proof so a20 stop lying but we have been beatn by them about 6 or 7 or so times.
So please stop saying we suck and that sort of stuff i dont know why stuff like that have to be said and i dont understand why we have to fight.
I respect DM alot and also AAO.
I want to have peace between our clans I hope i havnt said anything to offend you guys and wouldnt anyway, i havnt come here to start anything but to stop what could escalate into a bad relationship between AAO and DM.
I was happy with the war exept some unecessary things said from both sides so lets just drop all this stuff that has been said and try to move on. Personally i have nothing against anyone here and nobody has any reason to have anything against me.

I hope we can war again with absolutly no hard feelings.
Thanks,
Joel

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
It's all good Joe. I could tell that you were a peace making type of person when we warred. I respect you guys and the next war should be smooth as long as no flaming or complaining is done.

Stream:

J

Joelinho

Ok thanks Dman
I hope the war is just as good but without the flaming ;)
BTW my name is Joel
Until next time Dman :thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
hmmm i can play mohh2 wheneva i guess
but honestly it shuld be just pistol no other crap
haha

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Awww Joe.....but if you have peace you have no war....and whats the fun in that? LoL

The only time you should hear ''peace'' is when a war is over the you and the other team say good war, peace