A Kola Update

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, its been a lil while since i've been on site, but i've been both pretty busy and not busy at the same time. After we got 14th at MLG Dallas i had to come back and focus on school, then came thanksgiving break and i did NOTHING but play some yu gi oh 5d's lol. and now i have a long ass week with school involving 2 exams, a project, a final project and a quiz, so im pretty effed in the ay. Well, i did play a little halo i guess, our team is now 1st on the GB ladder.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo-reach/team/zfighters
woooooooooo

Anyways, also some big news is that our team just landed 2 minor sponsors and working on a big sponsor. One sponsor is a gaming forum kinda like DM i guess but they sponsor teams to wear their logo at events. The other sponsor is a company that makes joystick grips for your controllers. Its pretty cool stuff, their website is www.shopgripit.com if u wanna check it out, we are on their sponsorship page. I'm pretty pumped to use these things they look pretty cool, and if anyone from DM goes to an MLG tourny ill be sure to give them some free stuff, just come and ask!

but thats an update, i have an idea for the forums here to do somethin ill prob try it out next week, i think itd be pretty cool. but thats a secrettttt.

love you guys

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Wow dude nice!! keep up the great work bro

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
we're ranked 1st but you have to win the tournament to with the 10g. its actually "10k worth of prizes" so first place gets 5k. then 2nd gets 3k and 3rd gets 2k i think. we will have a fairly easy bracket if we stay on first tho

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
ps check out my rape new sig, my sister designed and drew most of it, mostly the Z, the hair, and the arms she had to redraw from a previous picture

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
thats sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kola i remember dragon ball z that was my favourite show

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yea, she did a great job! and donate that 5k to DM? :) buy us all tritton headsets? :)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Thanks for the update kola...keep'm coming. Good luck, man.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol Morb I wouldn't mind some :) but yea...., kola keep up the good work, we will all be rooting for u

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
lol Tritton's suck. i love and hate my astros at the same time, they are a good product but they make their product sooooo breakable, i swear my mixamp gets tripped over at least 1 every 4-6 months and breaks and its a hassel to get a new one

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
yea, she did a great job! and donate that 5k to DM? :) buy us all tritton headsets? :)
lol.Astros ftw.
I thought your sponsor for those controller thingys was kontrolfreek cuz they also make those lol.Keep it up kola

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
lol.Astros ftw.
I thought your sponsor for those controller thingys was kontrolfreek cuz they also make those lol.Keep it up kola
I've tried kontrolfreak's grips and to say the least i really didn't like them, they were really deep and my thumb would slip cause the grips really weren't even that good. idk i like these tho

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well, Im not sure what to buy next time. Those Grip-IT or FPSFreek? :/

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
wow man I am proud of you best of luck bro ...To The Bat Cave!!