Founding Member
Console: Headset:
wait im confused. are you commander? are we having 2 rosters? o-O

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
No, I'm not commander. But Morbid and other admins made it clear that we do not need permission to make a team. I'm just trying to get some activity on the PS3 console.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Oh, that's why you were inviting the hell out of me... As I said, I was practicing with my GB team from EU. We need a LOT of practice, to be honest. I did say like 2 months ago that I would make an EU team, but I don't want to bring shame to the clan. lol

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
We did two GBs tonight, won one and lost one. We barely lost the first one, losing by a round each map loss...on a two bar. The 2nd one we dominated, winning 4-1, 4-0. Great job team, glad to have an active team on the PS3 once again!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Goddamn Hunter got more done on PS3 in one night than anyone else in a month.

/GodStatus

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I'll be on from 2pm till whenever to host open tryouts. This means there will also be random players from GB coming and going that you will be facing as well. I will not pick you just because you're from DM, although it does mean you will be someone Ill be looking at for sure. If youdont make it tonight, dont worry, I'll be doing this 7 days a week (hopefully). My PSN is xSiR-HuNT3R . See you tonight. :)

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I will be on January 6th or 7th depends on what time I get home from FL.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
I'll be on from 2pm till whenever to host open tryouts. This means there will also be random players from GB coming and going that you will be facing as well. I will not pick you just because you're from DM, although it does mean you will be someone Ill be looking at for sure. If youdont make it tonight, dont worry, I'll be doing this 7 days a week (hopefully). My PSN is xSiR-HuNT3R . See you tonight. :)
once im back from my vacation i would like to tryout but i'll warn you tho sometimes i randomly get disconnected. i am active everyday. i come home from school like at 4:30 pm just letting you know. you got any questions just ask.

question: what GB game mode do ya play?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I play absolutely anything besides TDM. I'm best at CTF and SnD.