9/11 8th Anniversary, please pay your respect.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yesterday Me and MG were filling out the paperwork at Canada Place (where you get your passports). We realized it would be a bad omen to get a passport on 9/11. We decided to wait until this monday to finish the paperwork, and send them in.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
my friends dad left the pentagon 20 mins before it got hit. coincidently the plane hit his offfice directly.
and my teacher saw the actual plane fly over the highway.
kinda crazy.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i wasnt really shocked or sad about it when it happened because i was in fucking 4th grade.

but now, after having visited ground zero, and being 17 much more mature lol i understand how terrible that massive loss of life was. a friend of mine, his aunt bought a ticket 4 flight 93 but then ended up not going.

if u havent been to ground zero i highly suggest you do before they build sum shit. its very reverent and eerie cuz u know there was a terrible tragedy there.

RIP all.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
my aunt worked in the left tower.....I almost wanna say thank god she took off tht day but theres thousands of ppl tht wished there relative could have takin off tht day...but they didnt...it wu so weird watching this on T.V we i wuz in 2nd grade... i dint no wut to think of it at the time i wu just shocked n now tht i realize wut it all means i dont no to either be angry at da fucks or sad for them tht wut they did, is wut wut the thought wuz rite...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
my aunt worked in the left tower.....I almost wanna say thank god she took off tht day but theres thousands of ppl tht wished there relative could have takin off tht day...but they didnt...it wu so weird watching this on T.V we i wuz in 2nd grade... i dint no wut to think of it at the time i wu just shocked n now tht i realize wut it all means i dont no to either be angry at da fucks or sad for them tht wut they did, is wut wut the thought wuz rite...
left of what

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
well the way we always put it wuz there wuz a rite tower n the left tower.. but.. i understand the confusion.. she worked in da tower tht fell first.....

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
yeah, that day i was like bomb all those fuckers[/QUOTE
What fuckers, I sure as hell hope your not referring to an entire religion. If America is in so much debt and taking such a long time to win a war against a few "raghead" militants imagine 1.57 billion militants using actual smart technology that would be a very bad idea. So instead the appropriate action would be to kill only those involved, and work towards the idea of world peace. This is coming from a fellow American and muslim. On another note, 9/11 was one of the saddest days for humanity. Infact any day where killing occurs is bad. I can assure you one thing what those radicals did is in no way justifiable by their faith. Infact the second they took an innocent life they were denounced from the religion. Jihad does not even mean literally to kill. Just as the same as the bible where there is even more listed references for killing people. It all depends on the interpreter. So I am begging you do not denounce an entire race, religion because a couple of scumbags.

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
I was furious last night because at the football game I went to both the bands got together and played our star spangled banner to pay our respects and this group of kids kept talkin. I turned around and said "shut up and pay your respect you ignorant kids"

Long story short they shut up and we were able to respectfully pay our dues to wuns who have so bravely risked their life for the good of the country. May their souls rest in Heaven for they are heros to this country. DM love ya'll and we thank you sincerely for what ya'll did for your country.
Ya that would have pissed me off all the same. It is really sad about how little kids can care about other people these days.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Wow, I was just looking at papers I was writing that morning in 2nd Grade and strangely enough we we're learning about Pearl Harbor. Anyway, the memorial and museum is coming a long nicely, was just in Manhattan last March. I did not lose anyone on 9/11 but my best friend was shipped over as an AT for the F35 squadrons. Planning to join him as an LT after taking NROTC in college and joining the United States Marine Corps (Military Police Division). So, not even as a Upstate New Yorker but as a world citizen, I am here to help folks in any way possible. God Bless as we see the decade anniversary fast approaching.

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
9/11 was done by the government.
There are a lot of conspiracy theories about how the government did it to start a war for oil, and how the planes crashed at the top so why would the whole tower fall and not only the top part. But really only God knows what happened and why. Honestly though I hope that instead of trying to figure out what happened, we try to stop it from ever happening again, and let whoever had any part in it rot in hell for all eternity

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

If I ever in my lifetime find out it was done by the government.. I'm packing my bags and moving to another country. Im serious.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I don't think our government did this. Killing our own people isn't the best way to start a war..

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I don't think our government did this. Killing our own people isn't the best way to start a war..
Actually yeah it is, its called fear mongering. Pick a place you want to control, or want resources from, whatever the case may be. Then stage a false flag terror attack on our own people, blame the place you want to invade for the attack, that gives you the go head to not only pursue your wants wherever that place may be (without looking like the bad guy) , but it also (out of fear mongering) scares the american people into giving away their freedoms in place of security.

:fullofshit::fullofshit::fullofshit:

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
There are a lot of conspiracy theories about how the government did it to start a war for oil, and how the planes crashed at the top so why would the whole tower fall and not only the top part. But really only God knows what happened and why. Honestly though I hope that instead of trying to figure out what happened, we try to stop it from ever happening again, and let whoever had any part in it rot in hell for all eternity
Dude there is video evidence of that building having multiple explosions in it. That building did not cave in from planes at free fall speed. The support beams were loaded with thermite bombs.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Well.. Idk man.. Theres people that say WWII never happened, and we faked going to the moon and filmed it at an air base. All kind of theories out there.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Dude there is video evidence of that building having multiple explosions in it. That building did not cave in from planes at free fall speed. The support beams were loaded with thermite bombs.
Yeah I've seen the videos of that. It does look like there were explosive lined up and down both buildings. And the hole in the pentagon isn't big enough for a Boeing to fit in, and there is no remains from the plane. Even though these are all conspiracies, it does seems like our government was involved in the World Trade Centers being destroyed as well as the pentagon being hit. Hopefully, it is not true that our government was involved.