9/11 8th Anniversary, please pay your respect.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
I didn't lose anyone in the WTC falling but I feel terrible for the people that did, we had a big talk about it in english and my teacher made the best point ever, the terrorists that hit the WTC thought that killing and hurting us Americans that he would be rewarded with seeing the face of God, isn't that messed up? Every single person that died in the building were innocent everyday people just like us. Please pay your respect somehow some way today. Just remember how precious and short life is.
Here's two videos of the jumpers. The second one just broke me.
Video Number One:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKpOKK5S_U&feature=fvw[/ame]

Video Number Two:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmNCslvCFA&feature=related[/ame]

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i had to reword this bcuz som ppl tht cared nd feel hurt (me 2) think my post was bs I APOLOGIZE FOR MY POST IF SOM OF U THOUGHT DIFFERENTLLY BOUT IT

nd i was actually pissed off wen this happened nd sad cause i was lik y wud ppl do tht y include inocent ppl in wars

is it 2 prove ur tough or to gain respect
there was no nessecity in doing tht tht was all messed up the sad part was from the ppl seeing thm fall they had no choice it was really sad watching many ppl fall nd thn i wonder wat if they waited a little longer wud they hav gotten saved in time

srry again for those tht misinterprited my post or thought it was not enough

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I still remember that day perfectly and i was only like 8. its one of the if not saddest thing in Americas history. :(

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Undead are you fucking serious? You should really be ashamed of yourself for not caring, I never thought you would be that person. But that post right their just proved that your really self centered and stubborn.. Do you realize that half of our economic problems are from those buildings being blown to peices? thousands and thousands of people killed for no reason.. Wow UC just WOW.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea in my Sports lit class we watched a documentary on 9/11 the past couple of days and how baseball and the yankees helped people cope with and get away from the tragedy. its was definitely the sadest movie ive ever seen.

its too bad the people in those videos and everyone who lost their lifes couldnt get down stairs fast enough. i heard that all the glass shattered and lower floors collapsed before the planes even hit. i cant even believe what it must have been like being in those towers....

and to uc and gr8 its obvious you guys are trying to get laughs out of people on a subject that is in no way at all funny, thats just terribly fucked up.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
OMG I feel the pain so much from 9-11.in class today we saw a video honoring the fallen ones.I was crying from the inside.people think dat just becuz they weren't in 9-11 they can't be sad.I was at the WTC 5 months before 9-11,and the news is still on my head wen 9-11 occurred.dat day might have not changed me bak then becuz I was like 8,but today it is truly sad.and SK thank you for remembering about 9-11 and caring,unlike some people(duke).....

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
omg im not tryin to strt stuff 4 real u guys need 2 chill i care bout this jus as much, som of u hav som shrt ass fuzes nd im not gonna post in this thread no mor cause i already TRIED to solve the supposedly prob but others dint do it yet so som of u need to fix ur post as well nd jus so i dnt ruin tha thread once it happens ill delete my post

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
for all those who have died in this tragic event, may they be with god (or w.e they believed in). to those suffering for a lost one, may you find peace and comfort knowing they are no longer suffering but are in a better place. to anyone who had witness this tragic event may you pray for those inncocent souls that left us too early. and since im paying respects to the dead, i pay respects to my friend alejandro flores who as an innocent bystander, was shot by some fucken gangster as proof that he had enough balls to join the gang. R.I.P. all those lost and R.I.P. alex i miss you buddy...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
RIP Uncle Steve... I'll never see you warm smile again thanks to these fucking sandniggers.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
What a horrible way to go..
R.I.P to all that died bcuz of the dumb motherfuckers who highjacked the planes and did this
These videos are so hard to watch and it's so sad too
Like the people had no other option but to burn to death or jump
:crying:
What a sad way to go..

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
yeah, that day i was like bomb all those fuckers
i was in 4th grade that day and i kinda witnessed it, i saw the smoke from my house. My whole neighborhood the next day put a candle on the sidewalk to honor these people. Today at school, we had a presentation for History Honors and it was 6 family members of two men who died. They were brothers and their mom talked about that day to us. It was very sad and made alot of people cry.

This is to the qoute to gr8, every1 wanted to kill the terrorists, however with doing this for a long time, we put more American families in sadness. Many american soldiers lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. I personally know how it feels. My Cousin is stationed in Kuwait, he served 2 tours in Iraq before. His dad died about5 years ago(diabetic) and his mom is scared as shit because she doesnt want to lose a husband and son in 10 years.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Couple months ago near the end of EMT school my instructor showed us a 20 minute video he made after he and his wife responded to Ground Zero. He was working in florida as a FF/Paramedic, his wife is a FF/Paramedic too, and when he saw it on the news that morning he called his wife and she came home immediately and they called their CO at the station and got permission to respond so they spent that day packing and left for NY by that evening on the 11th. From the post-incident counseling or whatever they call it he was told to make a video/slideshow and it would help out on the stress. Most people might not think it's that big of a deal but in EMS and Fire we see a lot of horrible things and are around people dying or dead all the time. In the slideshow he showed some photos and video that was on the news etc, but most of it was pictures he took IN ground zero that of course we hadn't seen before because it wasn't made public or shown on TV for obvious reasons. He said the biggest amount of a body they found was a small handful of pieces that his wife picked up. I started tearing up guys, it was horrible. He showed us that video during our weapons of mass destruction course. That was just ONE incident in this country though, it happens CONSTANTLY in the middle east and other places, so in reality we are really lucky. I still remember exactly where I was, what room I was in, and what I saw on our tv that day, just unable to take it all in. I had just turned eleven years old seven days before and we were preparing for my brothers birthday the following day. I would say it probably sucked for him the next day, but I can't remember it. That day is burned into my memory.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I had food poisoning and was home sick and watchin the news with my mom and i remember her like callin my grandma to tell her rite when it came on live

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i was in gym class, fourth grade. We all watched it on TV in the cafertira. And idk u were flamign at gr8. everybody on that day and the next 3 months wanted to bomb those fucks.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
watched it froma restaurant that night. I was 9 years old, and i will never forget it. American, or not, it affected my life too. Reast in Peace

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
How the hell was I trying to get a laugh out of it? fuck u den, yeah i wanted to bomb them cuz i thought 9/11 was funny? get the fuck outta here kid, i got 3 family members serving right now, and my uncle was a firefighter in NYC so dont go saying im trying to get a laugh shit kid

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
::cheers
Yea in my Sports lit class we watched a documentary on 9/11 the past couple of days and how baseball and the yankees helped people cope with and get away from the tragedy. its was definitely the sadest movie ive ever seen.

its too bad the people in those videos and everyone who lost their lifes couldnt get down stairs fast enough. i heard that all the glass shattered and lower floors collapsed before the planes even hit. i cant even believe what it must have been like being in those towers....

and to uc and gr8 its obvious you guys are trying to get laughs out of people on a subject that is in no way at all funny, thats just terribly fucked up.
dumbass......

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I was furious last night because at the football game I went to both the bands got together and played our star spangled banner to pay our respects and this group of kids kept talkin. I turned around and said "shut up and pay your respect you ignorant kids"

Long story short they shut up and we were able to respectfully pay our dues to wuns who have so bravely risked their life for the good of the country. May their souls rest in Heaven for they are heros to this country. DM love ya'll and we thank you sincerely for what ya'll did for your country.