8v8 DM vs NAM Vids and Pics

Stream:

A

AboLisH

both things i can manage 2 do when i was but still suck cuz i cant kill which is the 3rd hardest but i can do the 1st and 2nd hardest according 2 u but i still suck hmmm

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ray for some1 who has played mohh as long as u have u really must be retarded....its way easier to kill one person in the middle then to grab the flag and escape w/o nfd and inf run while ppl spawn next to u n shit

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
ray for some1 who has played mohh as long as u have u really must be retarded....its way easier to kill one person in the middle then to grab the flag and escape w/o nfd and inf run while ppl spawn next to u n shit
Exactly...

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

its easy to grab the flag. but depends on wut war it is. but rescently its been 2v2s and 3v3s which is simple to get the goddam flag..
1st. its hard to stay alive with the flag
2nd. its hard to capture the flag
3rd. its hard to kill people like getting ur flag or passing by u or killing the guy with the flag
the last is getting the flag lol its simple.. dodge.. run.. gf.. jump on side of bridge to the house and dodgew sum more.. then go heal.. simple..

and im good at all that. exactly why i win all my wars

Stream:

D

den24cb

Ok you're not good at mohh, you never were good at mohh, and you never will be good at mohh so shut the fuck up.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

haha i stomped on u den.. u were like the shadow of ballinn and ares and join any clan they were. but still sucked

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

den was descent. but i was better and i am better.. and i dont hax and ive never hacked even when ev1 else hacked lol i still beat pi wen they all hackked..

Stream:

D

den24cb

haha i stomped on u den.. u were like the shadow of ballinn and ares and join any clan they were. but still sucked
LMFAO. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Who do you think got ballinn into R4W, I was the shadow? Riiiight.. Sure he became better than me but he's nasty at every game. And Ares was easily one of the best warrers and may have been better than me. But I definitely didn't follow them. The only clan I ever asked to join was R4W. Any other clan I joined with them is because they asked me to.

You stomped on me? Does L4L ring a bell? Ask miz or yank. You were never better than me and will never be.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

hahaha i became better than u also cuz i was as good or better than ballinn and ares. i beat ballinn 1v1 and ares luckily beat me 1v1. but then i beat him in a inf 1v1. but yea..ok den gj u beat me in a unknown clan called LAL ? gj i was probably still learning how to war. and i barely joined X15.. but yea ill stop argueing. pce.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Lol you weren't better than ballinn or ares. L4L was 21-1 dumbass. You nite and agent. And it wasn't when you just joined. I beat ballinn in a 1v1 also and I only played him once. You played him like 10 times. Get outta here.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Lol you weren't better than ballinn or ares. L4L was 21-1 dumbass. You nite and agent. And it wasn't when you just joined. I beat ballinn in a 1v1 also and I only played him once. You played him like 10 times. Get outta here.
Lmfao pwnd. lol

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

haha yes i was. i beat ballinn wen he asked me for a 1v1 10-6 and i put him in check. then ares barely came back wen i was beating him 14-12 and beat them so many times in wars. evtime i quit any of there clans they died. like XpL D3F R4Wv2 and den ur not nearly as good as me.. get on ma level then talk

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
those were all the recent clans when everyone quit playing ray. thats not wat he's fucking talking about.

Stream:

F

.:Falcons:.

ahhh i remember this kid X152shortRAY if im not mistaken you talked mad shit when you were bad as anything when R4W shit on your worthless clan you think your good cause you can beat nobody clans??