Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Viik was NAM. Reppin NAM. Not DM
And hacking vs DM
And NAM still lost. GJ

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

haha u only beat me with ballinn or if i barely get on.. i stomp on ur vag if im warm. u know im better than u. ill be more than happy to 2v2 u and cyc wen im warm and ill get pat. i guarentee me and patt will win. 1v1s means how good of a killer u are and how good u dodge. it means many things.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
haha u only beat me with ballinn or if i barely get on.. i stomp on ur vag if im warm. u know im better than u. ill be more than happy to 2v2 u and cyc wen im warm and ill get pat. i guarentee me and patt will win. 1v1s means how good of a killer u are and how good u dodge. it means many things.
who are you?

Stream:

S

Suhhlect

ray lmfao idc if ur better then me ray its psp so calm down and a win is a win who ever im with u still got smacked each time

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

yea and ive stomped on u alot more times uve beat me.. haha its funny that u think that if i beat u on xbl u would care... ahaha

Stream:

D

den24cb

Lmfao, this is funny. I'm pretty sure your little x15 got railed by L4L. Me yank and miz? Vs you ray and your other best x15. Straight slapped like that shit was ridiculous. A little random but I just had to throw it out there.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

L4L? i dont even remember wtf a L4L is..? i prob wrecked u many times den too wen u were in clans wit ballinn and sht. and miz blows ass but a cool dude.

Stream:

A

AboLisH

apparently u wreck every1 ray cuz u beat alot of ppl in 1v1s but wen it comes 2 wars u lose frequently unless with ur bf agent saying u wrecked any1 well we i saw the pictures u n agent vs ruth n ah all the times i was in PI they beat u more times stop fucking braggin about a handheld system

Stream:

D

den24cb

lmfao sure. ask miz or yankee they know. you all were talking so much shit and we 3-0 3-0'd you guys.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

hey dont forgot all, well mostly all pi have hacked. even ur faggot ass. u would have never ever ever be good without practicein wit ur hax wit pi. i beat pi plenty. but wen ah started to get hax that was just ridiculous. i stomped on ppl by myself. i had to carry X15 cuz Agent or Nit3 were never on so i had strik3r and skyz and eventually i had rens help and pwned pi with there ridiculous hax and im not sayin im better than ev1 in mohh. cuz ik theres sum ppl that r my level or better but u are definately not close to my level con. maybe if u had pi hax.. but other than that nope. oh yea i only play psp/mohh cuz its a game i got as a gift wen i was 13 and i have to buy evthing i get. so i dont waste money on games and mooch off ma parents and sht. i still play wen im bored cuz its only game thats mine that ive had since i was 13. not to mention i hav never hacked wen most of the "good" people hav except like old OG ppl like Monkey or kin or Plaction, etc. but they were just good cuz people barely got the game and started to get good.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
ray, in wars all u do is kill. if any1 focuses on straight up on killing they would get positive scores like you throw up.ive been on ur team alot lately and ive maybe seen u get the flag maybe 3 times. now con does hack but he atleast plays smart so even if he didnt hack he would still be pretty gud.

Stream:

A

AboLisH

ray, in wars all u do is kill. if any1 focuses on straight up on killing they would get positive scores like you throw up.ive been on ur team alot lately and ive maybe seen u get the flag maybe 3 times. now con does hack but he atleast plays smart so even if he didnt hack he would still be pretty gud.
im honored lmfao ray says he owns us all cuz he can kill

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

ha thats why i can gf also but i choose to kill so i tell my partner/partners to get the flag cuz im the best killer. so my team wont have to worry about getting the guy wit our flag so i just kill ppl who come past me. cuz getting the flag is about the easiest thing to do in a war and killing is like 3rd hardest.. so i dnt rely on my tmmate to kill cuz i know im a better killer than most of u so i just tell my tmmate to gf cuz its simple. and everytime i go get the flag my partner never kills the person.. but wen im with like good ppl i could go gf.. like agent or ballinn.