360 Team Update-

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Yeah nice shit guys. We just beat a 17-8 team for our fourth win. And our three loses are all against teams that are actually good and have a record way above .500. We're doing good let's keep it up. I need to work on being more consistent.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Damn....4 matches within an hour+?!?....congrats on the wins and good luck.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Damn....4 matches within an hour+?!?....congrats on the wins and good luck.
4 Matches within 2+ hours*. And thanks SK. I noticed that the MuRk Messenger kids that we beat you also won against them on your Profanity team.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
If I have any money after I pay these bills I'll get MW2....then probably get pissed and return it

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
4 Matches within 2+ hours*. And thanks SK. I noticed that the MuRk Messenger kids that we beat you also won against them on your Profanity team.
We should be undefeated... The loss we have is because I meant to post a dubs match and posted a team match and it was too late to cancel.. + I accidentally posted a variant and we beat a 27-0 team lol, we don't even play variant :eek:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
We beat an 8-1 and a 5-13 team today. Our team is now 6-3. And yeah SK I noticed that you and CharMz are beasts at Dubz lol. Me and MeXi are now 1-0 in dubz. =]

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
gj tyler pwn them with ur FMJ tar 21 :D
I barely even use that anymore. I like the ACR Red Dot with akimbo G18s as my secondary now. I still have a FMJ TaR-21 class though. =]

And DHomeBoy you're bad if you use Bling on a UMP45 lol.