360 Slim

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
its not 360 slim lol, its a slimmer 360, equipped with kinect aka Project Natal, the fastest wifi in any system built in, and 250 GB hardrive, freaking beeeeaasssttt, haha screw u ps3

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Wish they had added a blu ray player i would have laid the chips down.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
its not 360 slim lol, its a slimmer 360, equipped with kinect aka Project Natal, the fastest wifi in any system built in, and 250 GB hardrive, freaking beeeeaasssttt, haha screw u ps3
With any beastly system comes atleast one problem

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
With any beastly system comes atleast one problem
It's the same as the normal 360 with just some nice upgrades lol. And they're going to stop making the current model of the 360 and just manufacture the new slim from now on. The 360 Slim will be available to buy this weekend I heard, I'm not 100 percent sure if that's true though.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
well i wus makin fun of the people that actually charge for lessons but i guess u can kill it...

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
dang it, now im really confused and dont know what to do. i want a ps3 but at the same time i want a 360. this new 360 sounds cheap, i might get it. i think i have 200 bucks in my checkin acc.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
If I had money I'd buy it because it has built in wifi! but I don't have a job. Yay! fml. Any1 got $420 ? (System+ game + xbl)