<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
haha yea it was good cept u cmaped with a motion sensor :D

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
when you scrimmed...i wasnt there :l

and everytime flyerzz and i challenge you, you always say no...

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh rly cuz when we scrimmed, everything was pretty even, so adding DM will get your k.d up too i guess.
SnD isn't my thing, don't have that patience. Any other game mode,like demolition,ctf,hey,even tdm,and I'll show you that we aren't "even".

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmfao. Posioned your own team said you suck. And I thought you guys weren't suppose to shit talk or anything. And tyler you do realize you were playing 2 inexperienced players that have never done a gb on any game before? It would have been 2-3 you win but when we were up 3-0 on firing range my dog was barking and jumping up on me and I couldn't see tv or move controller. It's even. 2-3. And 3v3 tied 2-2

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
SnD isn't my thing, don't have that patience. Any other game mode,like demolition,ctf,hey,even tdm,and I'll show you that we aren't "even".
u cant show shit, why dont u go get good then try and show something.

and dont have the patience?... dude when every was alive in SnD u was camping in ur base laying down looking in the direction a person might try to come, retard..

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lmfao. Posioned your own team said you suck. And I thought you guys weren't suppose to shit talk or anything. And tyler you do realize you were playing 2 inexperienced players that have never done a gb on any game before? It would have been 2-3 you win but when we were up 3-0 on firing range my dog was barking and jumping up on me and I couldn't see tv or move controller. It's even. 2-3. And 3v3 tied 2-2
LMAO that is the most creative excuse i have ever read

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
LMAO that is the most creative excuse i have ever read
It's a a lot like the "my dog ate my homework" excuse. And Adidas you do realize in the SnD you did not play our best players right? Haha and I like how you think that since your dog was barking is why you lost that map, how do you know we weren't going to come back anyway I've seen plenty of 3-0 comebacks. (Like the Flyers). Maybe if you guys would actually scrim us when we have our best players on then you could talk all your shit if you somehow win. We just wanted to get at least one scrim going so we got anyone we could to go against you.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
It's a a lot like the "my dog ate my homework" excuse. And Adidas you do realize in the SnD you did not play our best players right? Haha and I like how you think that since your dog was barking is why you lost that map, how do you know we weren't going to come back anyway I've seen plenty of 3-0 comebacks. (Like the Flyers). Maybe if you guys would actually scrim us when we have our best players on then you could talk all your shit if you somehow win. We just wanted to get at least one scrim going so we got anyone we could to go against you.

lmao. we havnt even had a war, just a scrim and shit like this is happening already, so whats gonna go down wen have a war wow lol.

when we raped DM in previous WARS, we didnt even start shit, and u win 1 scrim and alredy start shit. we won scrims against u too. so dropp it. u werent playing the best MV at that time either. wow. seriously dropp it.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea man I really can care two shits if they say I suck, but it's in the game.
Have fun tearing up some ass Tyler, and as for you guys, we'll scrim later, just watch. Don't live on 4 scrims all your life.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
cuz people tend to over react and spazz out over things.

and some tend to act hard and like theyre good at a game when theyre not.

atv.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Why the fuck do you need your best players to vs us? We weren't using our best either. We coulda used me gio, and gii. And morbid that actually did happen, I
have it on theatre of me standing still an getting killed. And I bet DM heard it in mic inbetween rounds. And your most likely not gonna win 4 in a row. It's possible but i don't think you were capable of it. And how are we suppose to scrim your best if
there's 4 of you and one MV? Every single time 3 or more MV are on we scrim someone. Think things through sometimes

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And I'm terribly sorry DK, this will never happen again in one of your threads, unless fellow DM start it (like this time).

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Haha wow didn't think you guys would take so much offense towards what I said. And Vortex says we "overreact and spazz out over things?" Look at you guys overreacting to what I just said.