360 Black Ops Scrims

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Everyone on the team knows we need them. The big problem we have had while playing has been call outs and knowing areas on the map. I don't mean not knowing the maps but knowing what somebody else means when they mention a landmark. We need to scrimmage more often to learn each other playstyles and practice rushes, defense, and call outs.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Post times when your available for scrimming. I'm available 6-7pm, or 7-8pm on weekdays. And 5-7am. Eastern time.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I know we usually have our activity about 7-12pm central which is 8pm-1am eastern, that is usually when I and others are on

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya those sound good, now we just have to actually carry it out and make this work

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Today i'll be playing zombies with my friend splitscreen, so no scrimming for me today :(
But someone keep me company in the lobby <3

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
no, play kino its like so much better and legit... and 4:30 ish what ? EST ?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I live in New Jersey. That's on the east coast right?
And well, I always play to pass my previous high round, and I have round 26 on kino. So let's DO THIS.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well I'm guessing that sergy and morbid were scrimmaging since they were in a FFA for most of the night. Didn't know they had team FFA on the gb ladders

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I won't be able to play very much this weekend because my grad party is on sunday, but after that is done and everything is cleaned up I'll be much more active.