360 Advice

Stream:

DM Fiinest

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Well im planning on getting a 360. Main reason to just play live really with my friends, so i was wondering if the arcade is a good buy? Bcuz to just play live or w/e i doubt i would need extra memory. Please let me know what you think... Thanks.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
ok what u need is

hardrive
ethernet cable
all these shud come with eachother if u purchase the whole pack

and get cod5 its like a better mohh1 then hop on live and add IOldmanJenkinsI

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
What I would've done to save money when I bought my 360.

360 TO BUY -- PREMIUM PACK
comes with hardrive
wireless controller
a game or two.
Microphone Headset

Attachments(Recommended)
Ethernet Cable(Can buy one up to 100ft long) alot cheaper then wireless connections and you get a better connection

Battery Charging Kit - You'll guzzle batteries if you don't get one of these.

Call Of Duty 4 (AMAZING WHY NOT BUY IT?)
Cod:WaW (Screw that shit, all I have to say is 1 word, T A N K S -- ruined the game.)

And deffinetley CHOOSE YOUR GT WISELY, everyone is stupid when they first make their GT and they say, shit i don't like this randy name, so choose wisely.

That right their is my opinion.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Attachments(Recommended)
Ethernet Cable(Can buy one up to 100ft long) alot cheaper then wireless connections and you get a better connection

yea i have to agree with IRaisen, definitely save $80(Wi-Fi adapter = $100 sometimes $90) on the ethernet cable, 100ft for $20 in most places. Batteries die fast, probably buy the Charging Kit.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i heard they are selling the pro at 399$ and it comes with fable 2 and halo 3

Stream:

B

Banks

get the elite with ViVa Pinata u get to plant flowers great game 10/10

Stream:

DM Fiinest

2nd Lieutenant
What I would've done to save money when I bought my 360.

360 TO BUY -- PREMIUM PACK
comes with hardrive
wireless controller
a game or two.
Microphone Headset

Attachments(Recommended)

Call Of Duty 4 (AMAZING WHY NOT BUY IT?)
Cod:WaW (Screw that shit, all I have to say is 1 word, T A N K S -- ruined the game.)

And deffinetley CHOOSE YOUR GT WISELY, everyone is stupid when they first make their GT and they say, shit i don't like this randy name, so choose wisely.

Okk.. so the Pro 60gb right? But then whats the ethernet cable for? Doesnt the router have something to do with it?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict

lmao i agree. TitansWIN2008 sounds pretty homo by now. im could make anther tag sence its free on ps3 but im still to lazy to send out 100 friend requests and my guns r all done so yea.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Okk.. so the Pro 60gb right? But then whats the ethernet cable for? Doesnt the router have something to do with it?
the 360 doesnt come with built in wifi thats why they said buy an ethernet cable which transfers ur internet to the 360 so u can play online