1v3 Clutch + 2 Piece vs MV in Overtime

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
i think ive seen him on rr 19-riiser-19 something like that but if its not him its probly doggy

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Thanks. I wasn't even talking shit but you want me to start? DM didn't win that wa because of there skill, they won because we fucked up. We'll beat DM next gb don't worry. And sk just curious how much better are you then say viktomize?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Thanks. I wasn't even talking shit but you want me to start? DM didn't win that wa because of there skill, they won because we fucked up. We'll beat DM next gb don't worry. And sk just curious how much better are you then say viktomize?
He's better than me don't worry lol.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Double post, but your not beating anything. I'm joining the team just to play you guys when I get the chance, I'd love to see you guys try and "win"

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Seens that the MV guys spend more time fighting over the internet who better on this site then their own?

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Dang sk nice team. And Tyler I know he's better then you but How much. Like what score would he get against MV in the gb we did

Stream:

A

Astounnd

Dang sk nice team. And Tyler I know he's better then you but How much. Like what score would he get against MV in the gb we did
he'd go probably 1-6 since VIKTOMIZE ALWAYS BACKPACKS and MV IS TO VICIOUS DON'T FUCK WIT EM

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It goes back to it being "our site"