1v3 Clutch + 2 Piece vs MV in Overtime

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
1v3 Clutch + 2 Piece vs MV in Overtime FTW

This was on the 3rd Map Overtime after Royal and Morbid ran out and died lol.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z261JVmPM_o" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

This was in the GB we had tonight.

This is what MV Adidas Said on the MV site.
so we were up 3-1 then we lose 2 so it 3-3 and it 3v1 vs Tyler, and we know where he is. So he kills phillie then I turn the corner and get shot from Tyler up the stairs, then I die and see serg is following right behind me.. So he kills us both and we lose. So dumb. It was partly my bad. Everyone like don't rush into the building, then phillie does, then I turn the corner and die and serg was right behind me.. That should have been an easy win, and we lost cuz nobody thought we would win. Like when they posted on the site, Trey like oh MV will lose. Really?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
if MV knew their maps, theyd know there is a 2nd way to get in that building

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
if MV knew their maps, theyd know there is a 2nd way to get in that building
I know right? Like I didn't even know there were stairs there that's why I went in backwards..

Anyway good game DM, we shoulda won though, we're gonna have to gb again

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
you guys "should" have won, but didnt....btw great job DM.

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Yes we should have won, your correct, and yes that makes sense, thank you for pointing out the obvious. If you didn't know, we were up 3-1 on the last map, and if you didn't know, you need to win 4 rounds to get the win. So since we were were up 3-1 we had 3 chances to win, but we didn't, meaning we should have won. I don't see why your starting shit, I mean DM didn't own us. It could have gone either, it just so happened tyler went into beastmode

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Good job DM. Stop whining and take the loss MV, you'll have plently of rematches awaiting.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yes we should have won, your correct, and yes that makes sense, thank you for pointing out the obvious. If you didn't know, we were up 3-1 on the last map, and if you didn't know, you need to win 4 rounds to get the win. So since we were were up 3-1 we had 3 chances to win, but we didn't, meaning we should have won. I don't see why your starting shit, I mean DM didn't own us. It could have gone either, it just so happened tyler went into beastmode
Haha I was top on both the first two maps and on the last map i got that clutch FTW lol.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Good job Tyler!<3
BUT, you all know that when i was there it would have been 4-0;)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Your the one who is starting shit with "we should have won"

Well you didn't so shut the FUCK up.

Stream:

T

True

Dam yo Viktomize and you teach me how to lay down on the top of the stairs and pop people as they come up. It looked hard, i wanna learn how.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I was thinking you recorded the whole game lol. With your dazzle. Anyways, Good job DM!

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Yeah good job Dm, That was a fun gb for once, loved it when everytime i killed tyler he yells at his TV. And morbid wasnt mad but I sprayed him twice and he was like "how?" I was like "I honestly dont know man". lol. but some DM (Tom) knows I'm a pretty good search player. haha. hope we can do this again this week on the new maps :D. Hope to gb you guys again, I bet it will be fun

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
mv really isnt starting anything i dont c why were getting all pissy bout it they can say they almost won nothing wrong with it and if they wouldve won we wouldve been pissed that they won and why couldnt they talk sht then? really just say gg move on who gives a fck

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Good Point Q.

Good win DM. Im sure mistakes were made on both sides. Sounds like it was close, which makes it fun for both sides.

Good job both Teams!, Now lets keep the flame down :)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yeah good job Dm, That was a fun gb for once, loved it when everytime i killed tyler he yells at his TV. And morbid wasnt mad but I sprayed him twice and he was like "how?" I was like "I honestly dont know man". lol. but some DM (Tom) knows I'm a pretty good search player. haha. hope we can do this again this week on the new maps :D. Hope to gb you guys again, I bet it will be fun
I yell at my TV? Lol ok. And Doggy after I killed Philliesfan I thought I heard somebody else down there too so I waited for a little bit. Why do you even come to this site.