1v3 Clutch + 2 Piece vs MV in Overtime

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Good Point Q.

Good win DM. Im sure mistakes were made on both sides. Sounds like it was close, which makes it fun for both sides.

Good job both Teams!, Now lets keep the flame down :)
I was drunk....my reaction time was mad delayed haha...but I did good last map as in I wasnt last :D

And I muted them throughout the GB cuz honostly...i dont give a fuck what they have to say so I cant back anybody up

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I was drunk....my reaction time was mad delayed haha...but I did good last map as in I wasnt last :D

And I muted them throughout the GB cuz honostly...i dont give a fuck what they have to say so I cant back anybody up

Im surprised you made it to the match Roy..... Considering we made you take a shot of vodka every time we 4-0'd the randys from noon to 2pm.

LoLz, You smashed back ATLEAST 10-12 shots in those 2hrs! :barf:o_O:barf:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Im surprised you made it to the match Roy..... Considering we made you take a shot of vodka every time we 4-0'd the randys from noon to 2pm.

LoLz, You smashed back ATLEAST 10-12 shots in those 2hrs! :barf:o_O:barf:
Ya you dicks MADE me do it...but hey...I didnt succumb to alki poisoning so I aint going to make that deal with yall again

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
yeah gg guys, morbid and roy is really good, roy I could tell you were drunk bc it took you almost 5 secs to react lol.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i honestly hope wel get more GB's in the future and no side is gonna try to blow off the other or something cuz this is like the most intense one ive been in

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
yeah gg guys, morbid and roy is really good, roy I could tell you were drunk bc it took you almost 5 secs to react lol.
LMFAO!!!

ya man on radiation when you jumped out and started shootin you scared the shit outta me

I was like WTF WAS THAT ZOMG PRESS LT PRESS LT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
damn brother! your still on that pic from 3 years ago...

I can afford vodka because I make $11.74 an hour working 60 hour weeks

how much do you make friend?

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Wicked how is saying we should have won shit talking. If you were in the war you would know what I'm talking about. But like I said it was a gg, maybe we can do a 4v4 or 5v5 next weekend

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
MAYBE ONCE!!! lol

Maybe I can be there 1 time lolz.(i hope so)
My xbox is on my parents room, im trying to get it in my room so i CAN be on at that time;) Well, you guys will pown them without me too:D

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
speaking of that roy both morbid and I was confused because I sprayed him twice out of reflexes lol i turned the corner twice and he was right there lol

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Dude i swear if fucking tom gets in one of our gbs we are fucked, just stating a fact lmao

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
im 6 hours ahead of eastern time man... lol

If you guys can mk it to 2 pm est its possible...