Your worst injuries/most painful moments

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

i was in hockey and so dick wad from my own team pushed me in the boards and i broke my arm. that asswhole made me not play the last 3 games of the season.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
my fear is short it is throwing up and it coming out of ur nose it makes ur nose weird and u smell all ur food in ur stomach 4 like 5 realllllllly long minutes

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
my fear is short it is throwing up and it coming out of ur nose it makes ur nose weird and u smell all ur food in ur stomach 4 like 5 realllllllly long minutes
Dammit, UC, WRONG THREAD. About your post tho... that has happened to me. puking so hard that it makes its way into your nose, so nasty. Last year I was going out drinking with coworkers every week and some of the hangovers were just awful.

Side note: I had an epic no-vomit streak going from early hs all the way until my sophomore year of college.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Damn we've been trough alot. 0.o
As for me, all I an think of at the moment is that time I threw up blood and pissed blood.

Not at the same time mind.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
My freshman year of high school, was playing in my FIRST fucking varsity baseball game at first base and went for a foul ball. I called my catcher off, but he slipped and went straight into my knee. Since I was standing still, my knee hyperextended backwards severely. Did require surgery to repair my ACL, and that knee hasn't been the same since. One of the most painful experiences of my life.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Getting six warts frozen off at once with liquid nitrogen treatments.... SUCKED

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Dammit, UC, WRONG THREAD. About your post tho... that has happened to me. puking so hard that it makes its way into your nose, so nasty. Last year I was going out drinking with coworkers every week and some of the hangovers were just awful.

Side note: I had an epic no-vomit streak going from early hs all the way until my sophomore year of college.
i lieterally just threw up and it came through my nose this morning. never drinking on christmas eve again.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Getting six warts frozen off at once with liquid nitrogen treatments.... SUCKED
A liquid nitrogen wart removal treatment is designed to be almost completely painless. I suggest you find a new dermatologist lmao.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
back in 6th grade i was walking home from school and i slipped on some ice, fell and hit my head on the ground and got a concussion. Blood everywhere and i was unconscious in the cold for like an hour before two old ladies, crouched down near my body and pressed X to revive.

Stream:

DeadMemories420

Sergeant
my most painful moment would probably be the day my sister died i still remember i just got back home from a parade with my schools band thats when my mom told me... she was my best friend