Your worst injuries/most painful moments

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
About 2 weeks ago I was using a hacksaw to cut through a bicycle spoke (lol, don't ask) and whe the cut went through, the spoke shot out and became lodged under the CPT's kneecap... yeah, ouch. I'm ok now though.
After HS graduation, I got my wisdom teeth out. They didn't put me under. They broke my teeth and I was awake the whole time. F THAT!

My freshman year of college (last year) I was playing in an intermurals soccer game, and it was intense, a kid broke his arm early in the game. So I went up for a header, and this douchebag from the other team tackled me while I was airborne. I landed in the "I just rolled my ankle" position, but with all my weight on top of it. I broke my ankle and foot in several places.

In HS I was riding my bike across an intersection (I had the walk sign) and this stupid woman driver ran a red light and hit me, pinning my leg between the bumber and my bike. I was thrown onto the hood of the car, and I thought my arm was broken, but I was ok. My bike was totalled, that C-Word bought me a new one, HA!

When I was 8-months old, I fell down a huge wooden staircase and cracked my head open. Still have a scar.

So, what are your worst injuries and/or most painful moments?

Stream:

G

Galatica

one time i was riding a power wheels quad down the street 2 years ago(dont ask) n i hit a bumb n the quad flipped over on me... i smashed my fash... screwed up my face... had all my skin taken off...rocks scrubbed out of my face...50 stitches wit plastic surgury...plenty more but i dont feel like tellin them all

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Back in 5th grade, i was playin catch wit my friend. We were playin pickle (no gay comments please) and we used cinderblocks as bases. Then his dumbass mom comes out with real bases. So my ''friend'' picks up the cinderblock and throws it like a frisbee right at my face. I cried like hell. It hit me in my right eye. So, i went to the doctors rite after that and he said nothing was wrong. My mom didnt believe it so we went for a second opinion in the next town over. He said i had a retinal tear (which is one of the worst eye injuries u can get). For a whole year, i had to get drops put into my eye every day at lunch time at school. I wasnt allowed to go out to recess or play any sports. I had to stay in with the nurse at recess time which really sucked. And to this day, i still see ''floaters'' in the right part of my eye, which really disturbs my pitching ability cuz it rly sux wen u see a black line move across ur eye wen u throw a pitch. So, yea that was my most severe injury.

Only one other injury in my life, but it pretty much ruined baseball for the rest of my life. Back in 7th grade, i was in a Babe Ruth baseball league. It was a cold Tuesday night. We did our usual warm up throws and long toss. My arm was already sore from the day before. But, while i was warming up, i noticed i didnt have the same thrust to my throws. My arm speed just wasnt the same. Then, my fat ass coach comes over to me and asks me to pitch (this was the 2nd game of the season), i say Ok, ill pitch. So.... while warming up with my catcher, i couldnt throw half as fast as i normally would and my elbow started to tingle. I threw about 10 pitches, very accurate but not fast. Then my 11th warm up pitch, my elbow pretty much collapsed, i went up to my catcher and said i couldnt throw. Then my fat ass coach comes over to me again and asked why i stopped throwing. I said "I cant pitch". He asks why and i told him to watch me throw one pitch. So, that i did and he realized i was in horrid pain. I didnt play that game and the next day i went to the doctors. He told me a ligament in my right elbow tore off a piece of bone on the left side of my right elbow. For the rest of that year i had to go to physical therapy and practice limited arm excersises. Well, im just gonna end this shit cuz u are probally all bored outta ur minds. So... i only played 3 games that whole season, all at 2nd base. Didnt get to pitch once.

Well, there are my injuries...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
back when i was in 1st grade i was at a softball game and i was playing catch with this girl chelsea well she threw the ball up into the sun i couldnt see it aand i got hit in the moutch knocked out my tooth and i was gushin blood all the way to the hospital...
When i was 8 my mom told me i could pump the gass after it was done he told me to let go because she had it so i let go and it squirted out into my eyes in my mouth and it was a big hazard they said i would of been blind if they firemen didnt show up and put me under the sink and rinse my eyes i would of been blind in the matter of 50 more seconds

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Holy shit G that sounds rough. Plastic surgery?!? Geez!

Damn Ares, cinder block to the face, eh? That sucks. Do you need Tommy Johns surgery for your arm or anything?

Stream:

snowboard341

Founding Member
k, when i was in 2nd grade i went to my campground...i fell off the monkey bars and broke my arm..when i got to the doctors, it turned out my arms bone had overlapped each other...so they had to pull my bones back in to place without giving me something so i wouldnt feel the pain....incredibly painful.......

last winter i was snowboarding and i fell and my arm got got in a hole and broke at the top of the mountain.....so i had to ride down the whole thing with a broken arm...........

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
in 3rd grade i was at my house. i found a razor blade. i was cutting some of my sisters barbies to piss her off. (long story). so then the blade sliped and cut right threw my thumb. blood was guching out all over and my parents wernt home so my sister called my dad and 5 minutes latter he came. i had to get 7 stiches on my thumb and it hurt like hell we they had to disinfect it.

last year i was snowbording in the upper part of michigan. i accidently went down a black dimond and im not that good of a snowboarder. so i was slowly carving down the hill wen i hit a chink of ice and my thumb got cauth in the snow and i rolled over it. then snowmobiled me down and they said it was broken so i had to go to the hosbital and wear a cast on my thumb.

2 years ago we wer in a classroom at school. i was done with some math thing and had a yardstick in my hand. i went over to this one kid joking to him about how i got done b4 him. then he jokingly shoved me i turned and my lip hit the yardstick.it almost stabbed threw my lip and i had to go to the hospital. i got 8 stiches in my lip.

Stream:

G

Galatica

back when i was in 1st grade i was at a softball game and i was playing catch with this girl chelsea well she threw the ball up into the sun i couldnt see it aand i got hit in the moutch knocked out my tooth and i was gushin blood all the way to the hospital...
When i was 8 my mom told me i could pump the gass after it was done he told me to let go because she had it so i let go and it squirted out into my eyes in my mouth and it was a big hazard they said i would of been blind if they firemen didnt show up and put me under the sink and rinse my eyes i would of been blind in the matter of 50 more seconds
dam sk tht wouldve sucked cuz u never wouldve been able to own like u do now =p

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Snow, ive ben to North Conway a lot. As a matter of fact im goin to Lake Winnipesaukee this saturday for a week.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
G, judging from the Indian name, I'd say it's in the US. Judging from the fact that Ares lives in MA, I'd say it's in the Northeast. Judging from Google, I'd say it's in New Hampshire.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
G, judging from the Indian name, I'd say it's in the US. Judging from the fact that Ares lives in MA, I'd say it's in the Northeast. Judging from Google, I'd say it's in New Hampshire.
if you want it done.. do it yourself!! good thinking Cpt... hopefully G reads it.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
damn u guys got fucked up pretty bad...

the worst thing that has ever happened to me was when i was just 8 months old, me nd my 4year-old sister were standing on top of a couch (yes i could walk at 8 months) and i was tryin to pull a toy from out of her hands, she (very suddenly) let it go and i stumbled back, fell off the couch, and hit my forehead on the corner of a table. i went to the ER and got 6 stitches on my head. i still have the scar, though it is barely noticeable.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
well considering i was only 8 months old and suffered severe head trauma, id say that my injury was the closest to actual death than the rest of you.

but of course i cant remember it.....