Your Thoughts on BF3

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
So I know the game has only been out a day, but I have played it a decent amount. Its much better than the BETA even though I loved it. Just sucks that I lost my level 45 guy :( Graphics are amazing along with the guns.

Only dislike is the noobs going hard in the tanks and shit and the respawn time. Other than that I think its a great game and if your on the edge about getting it dont be :)

So Post your thoughts/experiences on the game. :D

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well it was my first time flying the jets and I accidently hit a radio tower. It killed me and collapsed the tower in which killed two of my team mates, all together - 150 pts. EPIC FAIL

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Get ready for GB's! When Pure gets the game, he said we're going to GB up the wazoo!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ima try to rent it this weekend for the meantime while i can get the money for it. does it need an online pass?

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
lol ya. There's no point renting this game unless you just want to play single player. The pass costs 10 bux alone but if you're just gonna get the game in the future there's no point buying a pass. Right?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
So you want to hear my opinion on BF3? You would not like it.

Only a few will know why.

FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT.

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

BF3.
I have heard some great stuff about it, but the bad stuff out numbers the good stuff.

MW3 FTW!!!!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
SHITTY ASS GAME. COD4L!!!! HAIL ACTIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
its not that bad but, whats up with the hit detection.. i thought it was supposed to be even better than cod.

plus theres so much confusing shit and stuff.. damn.

and it makes you "install HD content" that takes up 1.5 GB of space, which i totally wasnt expecting, guess HDMI cables arnt enough.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
all bf3 did was focus on graphics. which is an improvement since all their other games look and play the same pretty much. It's still gay

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Are you kidding me? MW3 is the same thing as MW2 with new maps. It doesn't take skill to drop shot and run in a game. COD is easier than BF3. I play both games and i can tell you, i wont even buy mw3 until 3-4 months later. COD has the same old shit over and over again. Activision needs to make a huge improvement just like they did with the shift from COD3 to COD4. Every game after COD4 has been similar except it takes place in different time setting. BF3 is different than BFBC2 and resembles BF2 which most you probably have never played but the really big improvements. Im pretty sure you dont even have bf3 if you say its gay, because you shouldve slapped yourself when you bought the game instead of using that money for mw3.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
my decision is because ive played most if not all the battlefield games and to be honest, Bf3 just isnt as fun as CoD. Also you cant complain about the fact that CoD is the same, because all the BF series handles the same too, its just new shit that you can do. if BF3 or BC2 had a 3rd person system it would be exactly like their F2P Online game BF: Heros. Their F2P First Person online game Battlefield is the same as their others when it comes to handeling. On a side note, I couldn't care less about if its difficult to play or not. IMO the BF series is shit compared to CoD. I will not be slapping myself in the face for buying MW3 good sir. CoD>BF

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Any evidence to back up your claims? Cod series was good in the WW2 days and MW 1. Then it just made me feel like I was on a hollywood set and not in a duty that Im getting called to :p BF series has always been revolutionary like the old CODs which were great games. BF2: Modern Combat though, that was historic!