Your biggest fears

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I FUCKING HATE SPIDERS.
THIS...is the only thing that will make me scream like a little girl. My favorite way to kill them is when they're trapped in my bathtub. I start the shower and laugh while I watch their slow and painful trip down my drain. :D

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Spiders, failure, humiliation. And becoming crippled due to arthritis and other pains... => Fear of getting everything I love taken away from me (Computers, gaming, guitar, guns and girls...)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Heights. I can be crossing a fenced bridge and I'll still stay as far away from the fence as possible.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I just watched "The Descent" (2005) for the first time. That movie made me realize that being trapped in a tight space is something I never want to happen to me.

When I was little, watching The Great Escape kinda made me scared of tight spaces and collapses, but there are a few scenes in the Descent that just really make me say NOPE!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I guess we won't be seeing you on that new game show "total blackout" then which looks hilarious.

Rats with wings (bats) is my fear....

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Fidget from The Great Mouse Detective.

My dad's is the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
wtf is wrong with being afraid of the dark?
Nothing haha just like fuckin with DH. I must say, I hate it when all of the lights are out and I'm going up stairs. I always need to run because there is always an evil spirit behind me.....

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
yeh i get a little paranoid when i think too much about it haha

and my biggest fear is Hunt3r leaving me <3

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Nothing haha just like fuckin with DH. I must say, I hate it when all of the lights are out and I'm going up stairs. I always need to run because there is always an evil spirit behind me.....
i was only halfway joking about the dark thing, i get paranoid like crazy now because i did acid once and i started seeing shit like tigers jump outta dark places, and i always remember that when i walk in a dark room lm

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
worst fear, to be eaten cuz then all them times I've been called a piece of shit would be karma coming back lol.