Your biggest fears

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Clowns, spiders, Obama, and gay people

my biggest fear would be a gay spider with an Obama head with face paint on and a red nose

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
whats with politicians in threads, i mean this is a gaming forum not a politics forum on who u like and dont like. we have to keep that out of the forums

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Clowns, spiders, Obama, and gay people

my biggest fear would be a gay spider with an Obama head with face paint on and a red nose
i knew homophobes existed never met one though. you should not bring your discriminations to this site.

my biggest fear are birds. mainly the notorious flying rats.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Death is a big one, I'm only 17 years old and I'm going to go through the toughest era mankind has ever faced. If we can even make it through 2012.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i really dont fear much. the only big thing i fear is nothing. or in better terms, the absence of everything. That big question about "what will happen when the universe is gone?" its hard to imagine life...... well anything for that matter.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i really dont fear much. the only big thing i fear is nothing. or in better terms, the absence of everything. That big question about "what will happen when the universe is gone?" its hard to imagine life...... well anything for that matter.

yes that is has been my life question that i would want to no!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
What is this notion of bumping a 2 year old thread? It's like you guys can't post an original thread to make your own content -.-

I FUCKING HATE SPIDERS.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Death is a big one, I'm only 17 years old and I'm going to go through the toughest era mankind has ever faced. If we can even make it through 2012.
Woah thats a bit of a stretch. The world has had worse economic times, more aggressive dictators, and larger food shortages. We'll survive. Ps. We're already 1/3rd of the way through 2012. #swag