Yo dis is DraKroHero

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i wont be buying RR anymore so ends my carrer. But im going to get ps3 soon between Dec 26 to Jan 7

Stream:

hella10

Sergeant
Well u were a good person and still will be.I recommend u buying codmw2 and assasinscreed2

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
R2 is the worst fps,don't waste ur time buying that crap
get mw2 instead =D
-ATV

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yes drator we had to make some important decisions for our rr team and unforunately u were on the bad end of the stick there =/.

i wish u luck with the ps3!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i can break the news tho casue im gonna dl the rr gma erght now soo ill b bak in lik a few hours to kik som nub ass nd tlk shit to bitches tht are tlkin shit to us nd drak u wud do this rght now

Stream:

D

den24cb

i can break the news tho casue im gonna dl the rr gma erght now soo ill b bak in lik a few hours to kik som nub ass nd tlk shit to bitches tht are tlkin shit to us nd drak u wud do this rght now
Alright now I know this post is irrelevant to this topic, but would it kill you to put an i in right? Or c in kick? Nobody has a clue what you're saying.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Alright now I know this post is irrelevant to this topic, but would it kill you to put an i in right? Or c in kick? Nobody has a clue what you're saying.
i can break the news though, cause I'm gonna download the rr game right now so i'll be back in like a few hours to kick some noob ass and talk shit to bitches that are talking shit to us and drak you would do this right now