**Xbox 360 Games*Controller*and InterCooler Fan*** FOR SALE!!

Stream:

B

Bentley

Wutup ok so heres the thing i have my 360 and i have about 15 games and 8 of them i dont even touch. So im seein if anyone wants to buy them! their in excellent shape each of them has been played ide say around 3 or 4 times since ive had my 360 ( since last year) What i have for sale is listed below

Gears of War: 30$ <Retail Price is 59.99>

NBA Live 06: 10$

Call of Duty 3: 25$ < Retail Price 49.99>

Call of Duty 2: 15$ ( used at gamestop is 29.99)

NCAA FootBall 2007: 25$ ( used at Gamestop is 35$)

GRAW: 15$

Oblivion: 25$ < Retail 59.99>

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (USED ONE TIME): 30$ <Retail Price is 50$>

Xbox 360 Intercooler Fan: 20$ <it has 3 fans on the back and i plugs into ur 360 it extends the life of ur Xbox and prevents Overheeating.. it works great but i accidently ordered 2 of them so im tryin to get rid of this one>

All Retail Prices were obtained from www.Bestbuy.com

If anyone is interiested in buying i accept *PayPal * but if you have another method of payment please contact me, My AIM is Joehasabentley my email is Joehasabentley2@yahoo.com, or you can PM me ur cell phone number and ill call you thanks. and also Post hhere if ur interiested so just in case i miss ur email or somthing i can look and see ur post thx ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL CASEING!!!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
i thought this was illeagle advertising? if he wanted to advetise the right way he'd pay you.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao. sorrry i almost thought u were a bot or saome shit. but dont fuken be call me a nerd.

Stream:

B

Bentley

lmao. sorrry i almost thought u were a bot or saome shit. but dont fuken be call me a nerd.
whats gunna happen if i do? your gunna report me to an admin? OooOHh nOoOo kid ur a nerd thanks for ruining my thread ... and for trying to act cool on a forum go kill ur self

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Fuck you Bently you asshole mother fucker i d'ont have a problem you posting but don't fucking harass people you fucking dumb shit cock sucker!!! Fucking Turd bucket

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
oh wow you cant think off anything else to call me but dumass nerd?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao no i tried top stop this senseless thread war but bently wont coll it.

Stream:

G

Galatica

guys if you got nothing good to say then dont say shit! and dont blame it on bentley cuz aegle was one that started shit no offense

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im also the one that tried to stop it, and for doing so he said ''whats gunna happen if i do? your gunna report me to an admin? OooOHh nOoOo kid ur a nerd thanks for ruining my thread ... and for trying to act cool on a forum go kill ur self'' well i dont realy care so plese some1 just lock this thread

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
this getting realy stupid, i dont like fights so im done posting in this gay thread