WuN-By-WuN

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hello DM. To start this off i would like to say that i go by Pein(Pain) on games.

Ok I know alot of you are pretty pissed of because i "stoled" Royal WuNs Name. But i didnt steal his "WuN" name. The First time i used the Word WuN was in FTB2 i went by Lucky-WuN and i would play with DM Wiicked and some other DM's such as Pwnzord Superman and more. And Royal knew i used His wun and never said anything to me..So i decided to use that word because i like it of course. Then i decided to buy a PS3 so i can go against Professional People and because No hackers.. To make things short .. i joined DM on GB i got tried out by Grillz. But yeah sorry Royal. I will change my name if i have to_Oh and if you agree on changing my name then please say so. (i got WuN-By-WuN from T2O site)

Ty DM

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Founder
Addict
hi pein:coffee:
im enjoying that tv screen and 500 gift card u missed out on:rofl4:

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
i hate u ... but u gotta admit i helped u guys get to the top. still hate u ......

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Founder
Addict
[DM]WuN-By-WuN;167851 said:
i hate u ... but u gotta admit i helped u guys get to the top. still hate u ......
we did win the tournament without u :rofl4:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome to DM dude. now i cant hate you :D well actually i still can cuz ur not on my team lol. be nice to my baby grillz kay