wow unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
ok so the real point here is that you are a faggot little kid who likes cock in his mouth and deserves to be banned.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

why would i wish u were gay. that makes totally no sense. that is a stupid 8th grader response like "your face" or "your mom".

Stream:

T

TR4L Bitch

nice try you lil queer i read link at top and noticed it says sourmath.com on the bottom

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

i dont think its sarcasm. he posted that to finally get the load of homosexuality off his back. congrats, you are now free to go do what u were destined to do = take a dick up the ass.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

dude you've said that 5 fucking times. thats stupid as fuck and your fucking retarded. go fuck your dead mother that you love

Stream:

T

TR4L Bitch

you wish i would and you have no life so you count how many times i say you wish

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

actually it was just an estimate. just the fact that u continue to repeat "u wish" shows your immaturity

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
again you wish all those things were true
Ummm actually quiet a bit of those are true
U did make ur avatar a pink dragon
U did willingly make ur name TR4L Bitch
U did get locked in the closet by ur mom
U are a mankake
Mhmmm that's plenty

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dude if u got a problem with ppl on this site and ESPECIALLY the president of DM then y r u here?? u got banned, made a new name called Bitch and ur arguing with a guy over the internet...... honestly dude ur not helping ur own cause

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmfao wat a bitch nub.for cryng out loud u fkn had a pinkdrgn avatar...gay tard

Status
Not open for further replies.