Worst day ever...

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
So I get home from school and I get a call from my mom. She tells me I have a dentist appointment for a cleaning. And I'm like WTF I hate the dentist. So I just go to get it over with. To make a long story short they ended up pulling my 2 right wisdom teeth. =( thats so fucked up man its like telling your dog your taking him to the park and your really taking him to get neutered. Only good outcome is I got 16 vikes!:cry:

FML!

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lol FML
i never get vikes when i get my teeth pulled. be a man!!! lol jk

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I remember but when i got all 4 of mine takin out. Shit was great, i was so high. The vikes didn't really do much for me though, I wanted to overdose and see what happened

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

yesterday I got punched by a bouncer an walkd around town til 4am mostly on my own

but ur day sounds terrible

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Easter day for me.
Didn't go to bed untill 4 and was forced to wake up at 6 and then my parents telll me i can go back to bed. had to wake up at ten to go to church and im already miserable and cranky then i had to go to brunch witch turned out horrible and this old lady that had like alz timers or something was spazzzing out lmao but i come home for 10 minutes then had to go with my dad to my grandmas witch i dont like going their. then i come home and felt horrible. wallked down to my grandma's and by then i just felt like straight poop. so i walk back into my house and booom stomach bug. couldn't eat and i pretty much made bff's with the toilet because i was with him for the whole night. so i didnt get any sleep last night. barely any saturday night and im still feeling queezy and im having one of my least favirote dishes tonight.
Eff your Life?
FML

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
you didnt stupidly get wasted saturday night than have to sit through diner with like 20 relatives with a damn bad hangover

sorry though old i didnt get those pulled yet but im not looking forward to it..