Who is the BEST?!?!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Ballinn beat Monkey 1v1....and i think Ares beat Ballinn 1v1, so who is the best?

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
i know.................................................................................................................................................................. the pope!

Stream:

F

Faggot ass bitch who deserves to die

nahh.. i didnt beat ballinn, im not that gud at 1v1's. Ballinn is the only person that i cant seem to beat 1v1's. I think me n him r even in wars tho.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol i remeber a few months ago i created a name called IIIOOOIII and went in a room tro chalenge enjoii or some1 in R4w that was good to a 1 vs1 and they ecepted and i was winning like 4-3 then i lost lol

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Nowun is the best, being the best is a myth like the glory hole or the uterus, can't be found. So the only wun who is the best is going to be whoever you want it to be, you can think your the best, I know I'm not but you know who I think is...the ultimate Demon Messaih...and Im going to leave it at that

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Tompson- IDFK, ik im not the best,
BAR: Caveman, Locks
M1 garand: smokin M1, PI FoX
Enfeild: all those sniper campers XD
SG: CPT, Ninjanizzle
RPG: SD Tradition, OJsimpson12
Mp40: i really dont kno, cant say ive seen many ppl use it
STG44: myers, just about every mohh1 DM
Karbiner: XIV turmoil
Gewer: IDK, from wat i hear btmrl, raven virtrus, I used to b relly gud at it
pistol: myers

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Nah, i'm not that good and i can't remember who i thought was the best. Who's the best by their DM reputation?
DM Caveman- For his war smarts and Bar mastery
DM Cptreilly and Major Meat- Best Sgs
DM Hova- Just plain good
Ares- Nades
STG44- I just like to use it....
Batman- Best Gew along with Char
DM Kilermark- Best karabiner i've seen...too bad seein him is a rarity

Stream:

Murderer

Master Sergeant
i used to be just as good wit a gew...that was until i lost the game and got cod4

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
well i gota give the gew 2 dfan nd somother ppl like ck well idk bout the other guns cuz half the time i dnt no wut they kill me wit

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

OMA Pashie85 really amazed me when I first started playing. He gave me the support I needed to continue playing, and his superb STG and BAR skills made me idolize him. I wish he would come back, but I know that the pash has left the SANE mohh world and has turned to the dark side.

Good bye young pashie. :sad:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
[A20ST]OnePerfectShOt[TG];68004 said:
OMA Pashie85 really amazed me when I first started playing. He gave me the support I needed to continue playing, and his superb STG and BAR skills made me idolize him. I wish he would come back, but I know that the pash has left the SANE mohh world and has turned to the dark side.

Good bye young pashie. :sad:
Morb recruited him, cant remember who he actually was tho

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
ARQ... wow he's good but not the best

CPT was really good at mohh1 before he joined DM.. i have to say he was the best.