What type of headset ?..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey i wanna buy a nice headset like beaches or whatever but have no idea which ones are good or bad. im looking for something for about 150 to 200$

Also ive heard theres some wireless one and cord ones and battery ones that are bad and need to much batteries or whatever, so is there one you could get to avoid all that shit and still have a nice headset ?

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Get the turtle beach headset PX11. Its 65 dollars,and it has surround speakers in the headset. You can control the chat volume and the game volume.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
is this how your really supposed to connect a headset ??

cuz thats alot crap ... do you have to do the same shit with wireless ones ? if there are wireless ones.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Tritton Ax720, 150$. Capable with Ps3/360/Pc, can control voice volume, as well as game volume. Comes with an amp and you can switch modes from surround sound, to game, to music. Also you can listen to music from your PC while also playing Xbox/Ps3 and hearing the game volume and voice volume too. Extremely comfortable also. + Very reliable, my first one broke and I had it for a year and a half.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Yes you do IF you want surround sound. But if you just wanna talk on the headset you just plug it in. And I'm not sure about the wireless ones.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
why ? Seems like astros are more expensive so theyr probably better, i think..

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
If you want the very best money can buy, you buy astros. The people who are saying trittons are the people who own trittons and have never used astros.

Stream:

C

CoN

if you buy turtle beaches over trittons or astros your fucking high.

Trittons>Astros.

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I guess im getting tritons next week then.. but how do you get them like order or can you get em at bestbuy or something ??..

And i still dont see how astros are in all MLG competitions and cost more and you guys are saying tritons are better

Stream:

C

CoN

nobody owns astros. GARBAGE. you can get them at trittons website or bestbuy. maybe even a local gamestop. ask for triton ax720's or triton ax720 PROS

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
astros are pretty tight, there is a reason why they are MLG's official headset and pros use them

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
In reality a regular headset will work. Let me put it in terms on 2 years from now when you are 18(got from the corner birthday thing says you are 16). I would rather buy a cheap turtle beach and save the money. Unless you are TOP MLG, gaming shouldn't be a career and force so much money into it. Im pretty sure you can invest the money for 300 dollar astros to a car payment if you dont have one or even save for college. Dont be like me and dont save for college and then have to work in the summer for 1 textbook worth 200 dollars with maybe having 5 classes a semester. So think about it 2000 a year on books, id rather save as much as i can.

OR

You can play games 24/7, drop out and work at mcdonalds cleaning bathrooms until you work 3 years to be promoted to drive thru. lol

Seriously i would just buy a cheap turtle beach, dont be a sound whore and drop shot all the time(like drator LOL jk).

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You can play games 24/7, drop out and work at mcdonalds cleaning bathrooms until you work 3 years to be promoted to drive thru. lol.
HEY BRO..I work at McDonalds and don't clean bathrooms. And I'm an Assistant Manager, only been there 8 months. What now brah? xD