What I think of ALL DMs Part.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

DM Caveman: I'm imagining your fat finger smacking against my asshole and getting all horny and sweaty like a crack whore rapped in cellophane.

- I KarTooNzZ

Stream:

C

And every other DM I didn't name can suck my 2 inches of fury, And take the your tounge and swipe it along my asshole and eat my pubes.
I mean EVERYONE suck my mathafuckin' dick.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
This site sucks.
Why even bother and act hard?

DM SHADOW: YOUR FORUMS SUCK AND SO DOES EVERYONE HERE YOU NEED TO REGULATE YOUR CLAN IDIOT.
And to everyone else your all a bunch of skinny nerds, and you need to get out more.
Everyone here is a bunch of nobody randoms in real life and on xbox.
Go outside and while your sitting here, I'll tell you wat a vagina feels like.
Don't edit this just leave this as a final goodbye note.
You nerds can talk as much trash as you wan't while I'm gone.
Have fun randies
Peace
- I KarTooNzZ
We've been through this before with you, along with many others like you. If "this site sucks" you wouldn't be here checking responses and talking and seeing what kind of trouble you can start.
We've also heard this before from you, then not long after it's oh I'm so sorry please let me back in, then this again. If you really think this forum is garbage then leave. Nobody is keeping you from leaving. But this won't be tolerated anymore. I will see to that myself.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
u have no dick , you're a poser and u said most of us dont go outside but u cant even buy xbl u probably stay home all day and o yea this what you would say "wanna knuckle up?" gtfo lmao come 2 Paterson NJ, me and my friend whose in 252 money sex murder bloods will love 2 knuckle up

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wow

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Tellin us to go outside...how long did it take you to type that messege. How many days are you on CoD4. Think before you speak

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I can type pretty proper when I want all these kid's sit in the back of the room and get picked on in real life.. you don't need to impress them.
There are more then 5 grammatical mistakes in that sentence.

Stream:

C

u have no dick , you're a poser and u said most of us dont go outside but u cant even buy xbl u probably stay home all day and o yea this what you would say "wanna knuckle up?" gtfo lmao come 2 Paterson NJ, me and my friend whose in 252 money sex murder bloods will love 2 knuckle up
Who are you foolin'...? Fuck paterson, NJ...
I will walk down any street there and nothin' would happen.
Fuck you and your wanna be bloodset.
5k all day slobk.

Stream:

first off jess said nothing about god fool. and second thats what you believe in. alright go believe but we have our ways of believing and you have yours dont try to change our ways.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LMFAO!!!!

If our site is garbage why you still on it buggin on replies. Some kids

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
It looks like my "go outside" statement to him in his last thread really struck a chord, now he's using it against others lol. It just makes me think of the kid who gets called a name and can't think up his own response, so he just says "no u"

Get good at starting shit, or don't start it at all.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Who are you foolin'...? Fuck paterson, NJ...
I will walk down any street there and nothin' would happen.
Fuck you and your wanna be bloodset.
5k all day slobk.
stfu u poser get a life just cuz u white and live in "ghetto" make u the shit? yea ok ,you dont even know gang members get a life and get a job you nothing but shit. you tell us we have no lives but you care about gb just plz break ur pc screen and get friends you ovbiously need attention

Stream:

C

haha you don't even know wat that means your the poser.
Fake a55k 5klxxd haha
I dont even bkang and I know that shit.
Stop fakin your not real.
I do actually know like 5 there all fake too but they all have guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.