What are you playing?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Cool thanks, 9. I missed your post the first time around, but it looks like that deal is still valid.

I finished AC3. Amazing graphics, super fun naval combat, story got a little weird and I didn't really like the main character but overall glad I played it.

I finished Puzzle Agent 2. Really enjoyed it just like the first game.

I finished MGS2. What an ending! I can't wait to get into Snake Eater.

Now I'm working on Uncharted 2. I've only played it for a night but it's pretty amazing so far. I love the humor in these games, it has me laughing out loud.

Thinking about getting the new Pokemon. Can the 3DS play the old DS cartridges too?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Played the fuck out of the BF4 beta, atleast 15 hours play time....oops....
Still suck at it though, the guns act completely different and barely anyone has defibs. e.e
Also I have Pokemon Y pre-ordered, look sooo good. :D.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Finished Uncharted 2.

It was awesome all around. I loved the humor, the action and the story.

I would recommend this to everyone, but everyone already played this 6 years ago. :alone:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Finally finished Killzone 2. I liked it for the most part. I didn't especially like the character as much as KZ1 back in the day. The end was hard as hell, but it was satisfying to finally get through it.

I'm devoting most of my time to the GTA V campaign. I'm liking it.

Started playing a bit of Fable 3, but got distracted when GTA V came in.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Finished GTA V, enjoyed it. There is quite a lot to do in that game!

Finished MGS3. That was a really cool experience, glad I played through it, what a story.

Replayed the Portal series, two of my all-time favorites.

Now playing MGS4 and Twilight Princess on the Gamecube.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Pretty much all I play is Smash Bros. I've been following the competitive smash bros scene for awhile now. If you're unfamiliar with the differences between competitive and casual, check out some videos on youtube of Evo 2014 or MLG 2014. I play in a bi weekly tournament, we will be streaming this Saturday at www.twitch.tv/907gamers Check it out.

edit: I am always on steam on skype, and sometimes League. My steam and skype name is dmlordlander. My league of legends name is Loveyoulongtiem. Feel free to add me.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow I had no idea those Smash Bros. groups existed, that's awesome. I watched a few matches on your link, nice quality. I just broke out my GC recently and played a little SSB, great game.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Finished MGS4. Crazy graphics in that game!

Working on Dishonored a little bit. It's awesome at times, but it's a little tedious (stealth isn't my strong suit)

Just started ICO too.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Around April I bought a top of the line gaming desktop pc and just WOW, the graphics on some games are just amazing maxed out in HD on pc. This has caused me not to play a single game on my 360 since then haha. The cool thing about pc is being able to find even new games for crazy reduced prices. The Steam sales are awesome. I bought Far Cry 3 with all DLC for like $7, Tomb Raider 2013 for $5, all 3 Bioshocks for $15, Skyrim Legendary Edition for $13, etc. Pretty awesome. So I've got quite a few games stocked up in my Steam Library waiting to be played. But anywho.

Quick recap of my gaming since then, first thing I did with the new pc is ULTRA mod Skyrim, I mean it looked like a 2014 game nearly all ultra HD, etc. Water blew my mind on how real it looked along with sunlight, etc. It was like a nature simulator. Completely maxed out my 4GB GPU. Took me 2 weeks just to get all the mods downloaded and set up. Over 25GB worth of mods, mostly HD textures, etc. Didn't play the story, just walked around marveling at things for 40 hours lol.

After that I modded X-PLANE, which is the most realistic flight simulator (I'm a licensed pilot, so I'm basing that assessment on real experience), also now on Steam btw, great sim if you want to learn some flying basics. Somewhat steep learning curve though, and the interface takes getting used too.

I then played Wolfenstein: The New Order. Great game and pretty good graphics too, at least on pc. Been awhile since I've killed some Nazi's, it was refreshing.

Then played Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon with my cousin, and holy smokes is that a crazy fun game. It's a game based on what people in the 80s thought the scifi future of today would look like. It's like an 80s scifi action movie that you PLAY. With lazers, cyborg soldiers, crazy machine guns, and pretty much the entire game is in NEON with VHS nostalgia and constant witty Michael Biehn voiced one liners from your character all the time. So much crazy fun, and it can be found for PC for around $3 pretty regularly. Also on consoles. SO WORTH IT. Pretty much everyone raves about the game and I've yet to see one legitimate bad review. GET IT.

Recently I finished Far Cry 3 (pretty fun FPS sandbox adventure) and then played through Bioshock with my cousin. Cool premise in Bioshock and original game for sure, was just getting tired of it about 1/2 way through, seemed to drag after that. I was getting like 700 frames per second on Bioshock maxed out even forcing extra AA because it's so aged lol. Just started Tomb Raider and this game has some good visuals for sure. Definitely making my GPU work for all it's worth. Probably will play through Bioshock 2 and Infinite with my cousin after that to wrap up the series. I REALLY want Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4, maybe Shadow of Mordor as well, but I just don't want to spend the money or time on them right now. Even though I saw both of the former for $45 yesterday. I also hear on the wind that the Steam Fall Sale could start at any moment which is where the mass discounts on tons of games, even newer ones can be found. If that's true, R.I.P. my wallet.

Reilly, I have Dishonored for 360. I played through most of the game, (Very, very, mild spoilers) up til things really change (you'll know what I mean), but never finished it. I was playing on hardest difficulty and the last bit is really tough so I took a break and just never went back. It was tedious though like you said, also partly why I never finished. I rarely ever do go back to a game once I stop playing it. Really need to try to sell all my 360 games now before they become worthless.

P.S. If anyone wants to trade some Steam games let me know.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I ran into the same feeling with Bioshock. There were some really cool parts but after a while it just seemed like a chore to pick up and play. I would recommend playing through to the end though as the story is pretty cool. I never played 2 but Infinite was really awesome.

I have Far Cry 3 but haven't played it yet. Blood Dragon sounds awesome.

I'm on God of War 3 now and I'm loving it so far. Brutal game.

I'm also replaying RDR for the first time since my first playthrough. Still great.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Currently playing Ghosts and madden. I don't have a lot of games for the ps4 yet

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
For the free time that I've been alloted, I've been able to snatch up and play several PS4 games:

Advanced Warfare. I played the fuck out of this game the week it came out. I managed to prestige once in less. Very fun multiplayer component. WiFi out here is pretty bad, so I'm waiting to get home to continue playing online.

Far Cry 4. Addictive sandbox FPS game. Crazy as hell, lots of replay value, lots to do. Strongly recommend this gem

Dying Light. I didn't hear about this game until the week it came out. I was completely oblivious to the nature and genre of this game. At first sight, I thought it would be one of those japanese games everyone raves about, but when I saw a trailer for it, I fell in love fam. Got it as soon as possible. Killing zombies hasn't been this fun since Black Ops.

I'm on my way to get Borderlands: The Handsome Collection today. I haven't had a chance to play The Pre-Sequel, so this'll be a good chance to jump on the train. AND for the PS4... can't wait to play with some fellow DM compadres.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Played the fuck out of the BF4 beta, atleast 15 hours play time....oops....
Still suck at it though, the guns act completely different and barely anyone has defibs. e.e
Also I have Pokemon Y pre-ordered, look sooo good. :D.
Loooool, spam bots thumbed down this comment! :D

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
This game on the smart phone called Marvel Contest of Champions. I am sooooooooooo addicted. It's a lot of fun! If they do some sort of war thing I'd love for DM to get at this!