Weird CoD4 Crap

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
In the past few days, I've noticed something extremely weird about the CoD4 Servers. When i went into a Search and Destroy, not hardcore, just regular, i get put into a hardcore game match with 18 people like a ground war. And if that's not enough, the next time something like this happened, it war all normal except for the 18 player thing (thats always there...) but radar was on...LoL.

and for Cage Matches, when i clicked on my First ever cage match ( i dont usually go on them..) i get thrown into an 18 player FFA at showdown. The next time it happened, i was thrown into a FFA, Radar On, at Shipment (that was hella fun).

Anyone ever had this happen to them before?

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
knight all tht is is the sniper lobby glitch with extra features idk how they did it but its just a glitch

Stream:

A

Aretz OG

posting random things so i can get 10posts so i can post my code in a thread. Ignore & sorry for the spam.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
omg this happened to me! i joined a cage match and went into a 18 player ffa.. and i joined a domination and joined a 18 player hardcore domination which was fun..1 shot kills ftw.

wtf?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Cod4 Servers = FUCKED.
Thats why i'm pretty much done untill MW2.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
nah its the party glitch i do sometimes were u go into like hc hq and back out right away then go into cage match with a party

Stream:

G

Gala

if cod4 is getting glitched plus the recent mods, mw2 isnt going to be much safer..