Week 1: How did your NFL team do?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Here is your chance to Gloat or Gripe about your NFL teams performance in week 1. (I don't want to hear any fantasy crap *cough*Eagle*cough*)

The Cpt is a raging-mega-huge Broncos fan. Even though is was uglier than Undead's mom, we got it done. 42yd FG, Elam, no time left on the clock. Cutler: 304yds. Good Job fellas.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hello. im on here to talk fantasy crap.....some 1 oviusly spent millions of $ to get LJ to suck and steven jackson to fumble twice, however tom brady did good and my DEFENSE did good too :p also i need only 25 points from neil rackers to win this week. lmao. just wait theres no way that i wont win with the team i have and u have to admit u wish u had me team (exept in week 1). ON A SIDE NOT: MY TITANS WON 13-10 :p

Stream:

L

LiL SlayaH3

oh shit cpt denver broncos r tha fucking shit!!!:thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
The Broncos. WOW, just WOW. I can't believe they got that hold in time. I was speechless.

As for MY TEAM, the San Francisco 49ers, they're playing right after the Ravens/Bengals!!!!! !!!! !!! !! !

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i saw the highlights after yesterday's broncos game, and i was suprised. GO BRONCOS!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
My Patriots beat the Jet's faces in like it was DM vs PI all over again :D

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Raiders Despite overcoming a 17-0 deficit still could not pull it off. We lost 36-21 . on a positive note Jamarcus Russell ended up signing So we will see what lane decides to do with our struggling offense. Good job CU rookie over there in green bay ''cpt'' and congrats on a top 10 plays of the week for elam as well. Special teams played a big part this week in the NFL.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
HELL YEA, HOBB set a record for 108 YARD TD return for PATS...:dance9bh: :dance9bh: :dance9bh: :dance9bh:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok, WTF?!?! how sould i lose a fantay game. this is BULL sht, and i dont mean how michigan lost cuz oregon players had steroids, i mean cuz some1 hack into yahoo and did this! lol.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Thanks Cave.

Eagle I thought it was funny that you lost your fantasy game, bt I stopped laughing when I saw Carson Palmer's performance caused me to lose by 4 points...