War Story, (Back in Action)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well DM, it's been forever since I made one of these. So here it goes..

*As Dawn approaches, fog lifts in the nearby inlet of the harbor, little did any serviceman know that day, was that they would be a part of history in just a few hours, history of which still much has been left unwritten and lays in it's survivor's memories.*

*In the Hold*
Corporal Mark Dunning: Hey Bronco, whats the name of that one song...

SSGT. Andrew Wade (Bronco): What the hell are you talking about corpie? Have too many at the Hula Hut last night?

Dunning: Fuck that Sarge, I was talking about the song I screwed your kraut girlfriend too, I think it was something like Glenn Miller's "In the Mood" IRONIC cuz she really was in the mood eh? SONG HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZtomQS8JkE

Lt Shane Hutchens (Rusty): *Shrugs* Here we go again...

Bronco: *Grabbing Dunning by the collar,* You listen here you fucking farm boy, Lucie's Father fought in the Great War, and she has enough trouble dealing with his shell shock to be dealing with some E2's bullshit remarks!! Now you get your ass back on that cot and you (Bronco gets interrupted by the sound of low flying planes*

Pfc Cody Smith: God damnit, why's the Navy gotta buzz us on Sunday mornings? Don't them pilots believen religion?

Rusty: Is there a reason to? I mean, when you lose a plane in the drink, you stay the hell down there, aint no coming back up unless you got enough balls to punch out in the surf.

Bronco: Well either way Lt. that was sure as hell low, must be another B17 coming in from San Fran.

*An explosion shutters the entire ship*

Dunning: Damn! That shit rocked the cot more than your girl ever could Sarge

Bronco: Get the fuck over here before I (is yet again interrupted only this time by the intercom.

*Rear Admiral Johnson on Loud Speaker* ALL MEN, REPORT TO BATTLESTATIONS! WE ARE BEING BOMBED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, AGAIN THIS IS THE REAL SHIT!*

*Hatch opens on Starboard Side*

Petty Officer Releigh: Get up! Get the fuck up! We're being bombed, we're being bombed, man that 50 cal! Now now now!

Bronco: Dunning, Smith, follow the Lt and I, we need to do a damage assessment on the munitions room!

Song for rest of story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b674L7oMkRo&feature=related

Dunning: *Looking through a nearby porthole* Damn they're buzzing the Arizona like crazy, looks like Zeros, I didn't even know the Japanese were hostile with us!!

Rusty: Well as you can see Corporal, they are very hostile, now shut your yap and get these 50 cal rounds up to Port Side ASAP, Smith go with him!

Dunning & Smith: Yes sir!

Bronco: Well Lt, the odds here are against us, the whole fleet except the carriers are at anchor, WE'RE SITTING DUCKS!

*Bullets whiz through room*

Rusty: You think I don't know that Sgt?! .... Sgt? Bronco!!

Bronco: Shitttt they knicked my shoulder, I'm better than that Lt., I'm better than that, get me a damn Tommy and get me in this fight!

Rusty: Will do!

*ON DECK*

Dunning: Jesus Christ! Smith, they just took out the Arizona and the Oklahoma is capsizing!

Smith: Just relax, we've got our job done we have to get back to LT and the Sarge!

*The sound of a incoming torpedo becomes increasingly louder.*

Dunning: Son of a *Torpedo ignites the entire side of the ship after hitting the munitions room.*

*Minutes pass when suddenly the two are awoken by rushing water on the deck.*

*After escaping into the ship*

Smith: Dunning, are you in one piece?

Dunning: I can't do this shit anymore Smith, Im fine but look around us, arms and shit all over the place! This aint war, its Hell!

Bronco: Nevermind all that hell talk boys, listen to the Lt's plan.

Rusty: Gentlemen, it has been my honor serving with each of you, but as I said when you got here, we serve as a team, and lead the way as a team. Anyway, the way I see it is that either way, the odds of our survival are slim no matter what, why not hit as many of those sons of bitches as we can first! What do you say?!

Dunning: Well shit, how are we going to hit em? The 50 cal turned to soup!

Bronco: There's planes left at Hickam, we are making the 1/2 mile swim to the shall.

Smith: Let's do this, Oohrah!

Rusty: Oohrah Marines! We took an oath to defend this country, it's about time we had a chance to do so!

*All 4 Jump*

*Story zooms ahead several decades.*

The date is 9/11/01 8:55 a.m. Lt. Colonel Arthur Smith (National Guard) has just arrived back at his Harlem, N.Y. Apartment from training with a group of Ghost Recon troops at Quantico Marine Base, Virginia

*Reading through his Great Grandfathers service notes from Pearl Harbor, he begins to wonder if he will have a chance to serve.*

Lt. Col Smith: (On the phone) Hey Mark that training was great, yeah.. uh huh.. yeah I'm watching the highlights from the game right now.

T.V.:(It is a beautiful Tuesday Morning and what a great day for sports <static> We now interrupt this broadcast and bring you to a scene in Lower Manhattan)

Smith: Damn Mark, did they make a new "Godzilla" movie while we we're gone? Turn on CNN!

--More from both stores in part 2, if you guys would like.--

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thanks, some of it may be corny but I'm not Stephen Spielberg!

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Well DM, it's been forever since I made one of these. So here it goes..

*As Dawn approaches, fog lifts in the nearby inlet of the harbor, little did any serviceman know that day, was that they would be a part of history in just a few hours, history of which still much has been left unwritten and lays in it's survivor's memories.*

*In the Hold*
Corporal Mark Dunning: Hey Bronco, whats the name of that one song...

SSGT. Andrew Wade (Bronco): What the hell are you talking about corpie? Have too many at the Hula Hut last night?

Dunning: Fuck that Sarge, I was talking about the song I screwed your kraut girlfriend too, I think it was something like Glenn Miller's "In the Mood" IRONIC cuz she really was in the mood eh? SONG HERE:

Lt Shane Hutchens (Rusty): *Shrugs* Here we go again...

Bronco: *Grabbing Dunning by the collar,* You listen here you fucking farm boy, Lucie's Father fought in the Great War, and she has enough trouble dealing with his shell shock to be dealing with some E2's bullshit remarks!! Now you get your ass back on that cot and you (Bronco gets interrupted by the sound of low flying planes*

Pfc Cody Smith: God damnit, why's the Navy gotta buzz us on Sunday mornings? Don't them pilots believen religion?

Rusty: Is there a reason to? I mean, when you lose a plane in the drink, you stay the hell down there, aint no coming back up unless you got enough balls to punch out in the surf.

Bronco: Well either way Lt. that was sure as hell low, must be another B17 coming in from San Fran.

*An explosion shutters the entire ship*

Dunning: Damn! That shit rocked the cot more than your girl ever could Sarge

Bronco: Get the fuck over here before I (is yet again interrupted only this time by the intercom.

*Rear Admiral Johnson on Loud Speaker* ALL MEN, REPORT TO BATTLESTATIONS! WE ARE BEING BOMBED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, AGAIN THIS IS THE REAL SHIT!*

*Hatch opens on Starboard Side*

Petty Officer Releigh: Get up! Get the fuck up! We're being bombed, we're being bombed, man that 50 cal! Now now now!

Bronco: Dunning, Smith, follow the Lt and I, we need to do a damage assessment on the munitions room!

Song for rest of story:

Dunning: *Looking through a nearby porthole* Damn they're buzzing the Arizona like crazy, looks like Zeros, I didn't even know the Japanese were hostile with us!!

Rusty: Well as you can see Corporal, they are very hostile, now shut your yap and get these 50 cal rounds up to Port Side ASAP, Smith go with him!

Dunning & Smith: Yes sir!

Bronco: Well Lt, the odds here are against us, the whole fleet except the carriers are at anchor, WE'RE SITTING DUCKS!

*Bullets whiz through room*

Rusty: You think I don't know that Sgt?! .... Sgt? Bronco!!

Bronco: Shitttt they knicked my shoulder, I'm better than that Lt., I'm better than that, get me a damn Tommy and get me in this fight!

Rusty: Will do!

*ON DECK*

Dunning: Jesus Christ! Smith, they just took out the Arizona and the Oklahoma is capsizing!

Smith: Just relax, we've got our job done we have to get back to LT and the Sarge!

*The sound of a incoming torpedo becomes increasingly louder.*

Dunning: Son of a *Torpedo ignites the entire side of the ship after hitting the munitions room.*

*Minutes pass when suddenly the two are awoken by rushing water on the deck.*

*After escaping into the ship*

Smith: Dunning, are you in one piece?

Dunning: I can't do this shit anymore Smith, Im fine but look around us, arms and shit all over the place! This aint war, its Hell!

Bronco: Nevermind all that hell talk boys, listen to the Lt's plan.

Rusty: Gentlemen, it has been my honor serving with each of you, but as I said when you got here, we serve as a team, and lead the way as a team. Anyway, the way I see it is that either way, the odds of our survival are slim no matter what, why not hit as many of those sons of bitches as we can first! What do you say?!

Dunning: Well shit, how are we going to hit em? The 50 cal turned to soup!

Bronco: There's planes left at Hickam, we are making the 1/2 mile swim to the shall.

Smith: Let's do this, Oohrah!

Rusty: Oohrah Marines! We took an oath to defend this country, it's about time we had a chance to do so!

*All 4 Jump*

*Story zooms ahead several decades.*

The date is 9/11/01 8:55 a.m. Lt. Colonel Arthur Smith (National Guard) has just arrived back at his Harlem, N.Y. Apartment from training with a group of Ghost Recon troops at Quantico Marine Base, Virginia

*Reading through his Great Grandfathers service notes from Pearl Harbor, he begins to wonder if he will have a chance to serve.*

Lt. Col Smith: (On the phone) Hey Mark that training was great, yeah.. uh huh.. yeah I'm watching the highlights from the game right now.

T.V.:(It is a beautiful Tuesday Morning and what a great day for sports <static> We now interrupt this broadcast and bring you to a scene in Lower Manhattan)

Smith: Damn Mark, did they make a new "Godzilla" movie while we we're gone? Turn on CNN!

--More from both stores in part 2, if you guys would like.--
ya this is a gaming forum, not true life on MTV.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Haha, you're the one who is mistaken, I posted this in the public section, it even states and I quote, "Talk about anything here..." Before you come and troll someones inner works, try and make your own, you'd be surprised it comes nowhere close to the reality T.V. you speak of. I pray that you see light on this as a time in which you can turn your life around and start seeing people's posts as something to reflect upon, not an opportunity to make a mockery of. Have a great night.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

ya this is a gaming forum, not true life on MTV.
Look in the mirror kid, in case your too poor to afford one, here you go!

Why is your squint 110% similiar to this guy?:

I never knew your cousin was Chen ChuChang. Man you shoulda told me.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Look in the mirror kid, in case your too poor to afford one, here you go!

Why is your squint 110% similiar to this guy?:

I never knew your cousin was Chen ChuChang. Man you shoulda told me.
Ahahahhahhahaha bro, put on some muscle man, your on a beach bro, that wind might blow you away hahahahaha

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Picture thread?? Man I know we aint putting up Whos got the best bod right now. hahaha..

Considering this site is prob 95% male.. lmfao

Oh and btw Nice story man...

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
quick u still dont.. like at some of DanielPLs pics hes an amateur body builder.. its pretty intimidating..