Want to Join DM Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Are you a friend of DM? Want to join our Chat? Apply here and we will consider you.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

i like people in DM, and i like people in mohh, and i like arquickiller, and i like ph, and i like cpt, and i like shadow, and i like royal sometimes, and i like 951, and i like dm, and i like umm ck, and i like pankake, and i like gods hero, and i like PI CONAGE, and i liked flip when he was XIV, and i like hotkid, and i like some people in FL, and i like deathrow cuz he was XIV, and i like blizzard cuz he was ownage, and i like falcon and yankee02, and i like meat, and i like bat, and i like mayorwest, and i like tom, and i like hustla, and i like draco, and i like snipamasta, and i like cyclones sometimes, and idc about linster, and i like UC, and i loveeee b4l, and i loveeee LL, and i loveeee bender, and i like outlaw, and i like most DM.
i couldnt find an application :( so i just named people who i am friends with

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
its hard without a public chat, we cant have spontaneuos wars!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
NO HES FRIENDS WITH THE FALCON KILL HIM BEFORE HE EATS OUR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol jk

Stream:

I

im renegade

i say allow me coz this is the only way i can talk to DracoPOON!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
i like people in DM, and i like people in mohh, and i like arquickiller, and i like ph, and i like cpt, and i like shadow, and i like royal sometimes, and i like 951, and i like dm, and i like umm ck, and i like pankake, and i like gods hero, and i like PI CONAGE, and i liked flip when he was XIV, and i like hotkid, and i like some people in FL, and i like deathrow cuz he was XIV, and i like blizzard cuz he was ownage, and i like falcon and yankee02, and i like meat, and i like bat, and i like mayorwest, and i like tom, and i like hustla, and i like draco, and i like snipamasta, and i like cyclones sometimes, and idc about linster, and i like UC, and i loveeee b4l, and i loveeee LL, and i loveeee bender, and i like outlaw, and i like most DM.
i couldnt find an application :( so i just named people who i am friends with
:wub:

lol i like u too

Status
Not open for further replies.