Vash2Fast cut

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright it has gone on long enough. Vash you have officially been cut from DM. You have violated many rules in the Zero Tolerence Policy. You have been talking crap exessivly to DM and non-DM members. You do not bring what we want to the table. We asked you to join DM because we thought it'd be cool to have you back. But what we see here is not the Vash I wanted to join. What you are is an egotisical asshole. You do not show anywun but me Major and Batman respect. For many cases is the reason why you have been cut. For assaulting a commander (First Seargent Zero) for insulting and harrasing a non-DM member (A20 BuZzed). We do not allow this and you are actually lucky to get a thread about why you have been cut. Had it been anywun else they would have just been cut and dealt with. Im sorry your not a team player and Im sorry you have an ego problem. That is not what the Brotherhood needs. Good bye.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Vash you were pretty cool before you joined DM... but i agree wih royal. You just got into to many fights and we dont want alot of ppl quitting because of it.

p.s Three Days Grace IS ROCK

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
bfd, maybe he was drunk, or high, who cares? I'm not saying he shoulda been cut but Cave has been drunk on here all the time, talking that BS, but you know he didn't mean it. shoulda just let it slide. Matter of fact, i've been on here many times not sober, talking alotta BS, I mean c'mon.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Haliljiah!! Thank You Jesus, Its A Miracle, This Guy Was The Biggest Dick Ever!!!! Fucking Asshole!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
bfd, maybe he was drunk, or high, who cares? I'm not saying he shoulda been cut but Cave has been drunk on here all the time, talking that BS, but you know he didn't mean it. shoulda just let it slide. Matter of fact, i've been on here many times not sober, talking alotta BS, I mean c'mon.
i agree, but i wasnt there to witness any of the DM fights he had... the Non-DM i dont give a shit, b/c its not DM...

i dont want to fight/pick on with other DMs (exception Feagle aka FAgle, DemonKing and Lordlander) have more respect for you clan mates, if you dont like them IGNORE them.

Stream:

B

booger

Thank you royal for cutting him, and when he was arguing with me unka and morb he wasn't drunk or high and btw being high makes u happy..

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Well, now he's banned. It is getting to the point (I have witnessed atleast 5 arguements) than we are gunna lose some ppl over this shit. I would rather lose 1, than lose 2-3. Even blue didnt stop him. Im guessN that thin blue will.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Wow....well I can't blame it for happening this way. Deep inside, i'd new it'd come eventually.....

He's fought with Unka (quit after like...3 days), Sk(was on verge of quitting), Ll(he's ONLY11), Buzzed, and zero. He was cool for awhile but he took it to the deep end way too many times.

We can't have a hothead always willing to explode over the littlest shit.
I bet he's telling his gf about how shitty we are now

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
ROFL!!!!!! Power of the Messiah! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers i knew this bitch would not last long ROFL

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I think it was a good choice to ban him, I was here for the SK fight and Vash was saying the most racist crap I've ever seen. He went on a long rant about the N-Word and how it is fitting for black ppl, reall offensive stuff. I told him several times to shut the hell up but he ignored me. That kid had no respect so I am glad he's gone.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
What J00 talking about? Im high and drunk all the time. You dont see Mr. 23's rank going anywhere? Except Up. And yes, I talk to myself!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

ok well thing is i fought back in the matter and i broke the policy too i asked u to ban me for breaking the policy i should also be punished...u may not understand my reasoning for asking to be banned but it just shows tat i stick with rules even if it hasnt been enforced for a while

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

I think it was a good choice to ban him, I was here for the SK fight and Vash was saying the most racist crap I've ever seen. He went on a long rant about the N-Word and how it is fitting for black ppl, reall offensive stuff. I told him several times to shut the hell up but he ignored me. That kid had no respect so I am glad he's gone.
and to bring this comment all together we talked about matureness and he says hes 20 so i kinda laughed at tat but u never know wat age someone is unless u meet them.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
He insulted my country, fuckin POON.

He went on and on about my mom too......

Then i said his comebacks are like thongs.. all they do is hide the pussy inside. He kinda shut it after that but id used that comeback a few times b4 lol.

i thinks he chinks hes kewl

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have to strongly agree with Royal1Wun decision...This guy was a ticking time bomb ready to happen with anywun...He to extreme with certain topics,and he really doesn't give a fuck about our cause...I support and agree with what Mr.Nick did...GReat Job bro...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
dont fucking call asians chinks bitches.....:4: if u like making fun of asians fuck u i fucking h8 it when ppl fucking make fun of asians.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

k well i never knew him so i dont give uhhhh

and wats with this racist shit about asians (ch****)
cmon guys quit sayin shit just dont say nothin if its going to hurt someone