Fillisalot
Infinite Noodle
Vongola_Arashi
tstreets513
Shank_Dat_Trick
Pure_Breed-1
Omen--21
iiNSaNe_eNaSNii

And two un-eligibles soon to be eligible: Darken_Raiden and Gaza, didn't know you were going to be on Gaza

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
yes coolking, i will try my hardest to make time, However i really have to focus on my team bro. Thanks for keeping us updated with the team.Btw lol this was the first thread of yours that i didnt see with all the pretty colours

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Haha, well I was trying to finish my current siggy last night and saw that there was not much time left to get you this so I had to rush haha. I'll add colors now.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm, I think you forgot me in that list of un-eligibles. lol jk. Good Luck bro. I cant do the BC2 or PS3 thing atm. Internet sucks here in the Philippines. Beat some GB-ass up! :D

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
yes coolking, i will try my hardest to make time, However i really have to focus on my team bro. Thanks for keeping us updated with the team.Btw lol this was the first thread of yours that i didnt see with all the pretty colours
No offence Gaza, but I don't think your dedicated at all to come out for the BC2 team at all. Period. I've seen you say that so many times saying that 'I'll try to make it out' or 'I'll be there for sure' You've never showed up once.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I agree with Shane. No need for the half-dedicated or inactive among our roster. I understand some people have Internet problems and stuff and that's not a problem at all.

We also have 3 new members patiently waiting to participate in GBs (InfiniteNoodle, Omen--21, and Ant-No2).

Also, why is a new recruit a recruiter..?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I was asking myself the same thing Knight. I will converse with Spades about it. Fil Gaza will probably just come and check up on us periodically. As far as him competing in GB's etc, I'd highly doubt that there would be time for him to do so.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I was asking myself the same thing Knight. I will converse with Spades about it. Fil Gaza will probably just come and check up on us periodically. As far as him competing in GB's etc, I'd highly doubt that there would be time for him to do so.
Thats exactly what I'm saying Josh. Gaza has always said something along those lines, and never followed through with it.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

That may be true, but I think we've all done the same thing. Myself included. I think we should all see that as something to work on in the clan as a whole Fil. Thank you very much for bringing that up.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Okay and one more problem... If only two people have the ability to accept and send GB matches (Spades and Coolking), then we are strongly constricted and limited to the number of GBs we can do. Josh is only available on the weekends and Spades' internet is down at the moment. Seeing that Josh isn't online on weekdays (I'm not bashing him btw, just stating a fact), who's gonna accept the pending GB matches? Once again, a flaw in limiting roster ranks...

PS: There is a GB for 8:30 tonight that no one can review, accept and make sure everyone is online...

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Okay and one more problem... If only two people have the ability to accept and send GB matches (Spades and Coolking), then we are strongly constricted and limited to the number of GBs we can do. Josh is only available on the weekends and Spades' internet is down at the moment. Seeing that Josh isn't online on weekdays (I'm not bashing him btw, just stating a fact), who's gonna accept the pending GB matches? Once again, a flaw in limiting roster ranks...

PS: There is a GB for 8:30 tonight that no one can review, accept and make sure everyone is online...
^ This is EXACTLY what I was saying the other night. Thankyou Knight.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

T Streets I would love to have you on the team, just make sure it does not conflict with Socom 4.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya thats what i been tryin 2 do recruiting wise so gaza has a good core player 2 replace me 4 cws. If u guys did earlier scims & practices i can definitely make cuz our main times we play is 8pm est til whenever . Let me know , but far as GB i dunno til im better on squad rush wouldnt be best if im in just being honest as spades found out lol. I aint the greatest player i cant master all my gms anymore like did when younger no family & life but im damn sure a great team player 2 have ive always been a 3 steps ahead player & think tactical . So ima get some b.o in 2day with my DM acc & BC2 as well 2day on main acc