Up from 132nd place to 24th in Google for "gaming forum"

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ever since I started optimizing for "gaming forum" late last week we have jumped from spot 132 to 24th, in google. I suspect that once all the other links I placed get listed, we should break top 10, and then we should started getting some more general gamers into the site. But this part I'm not positive on because if I was searching for a gaming forum, I wouldn't want to hang out on some guys clan site...but that could just be me and a few others. I guess only time will tell, but at least we're close to finding out what it will do for us. Hell maybe some gamers might not even know what being in a clan is all about, and we could help them see the light.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
lol it's not that kind of thread IW, but thanks man you actually put smile on my face with that.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
ya it has man, this stuff has been bring us some visitors, Im just running out of ideas for what gamers might search for that isn't ultra competitive.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
GAMING FORUMM!!
Shad, there missing out on this site.. it kicks fuggin ass, i went on it in school today and sum random ass nerd comes up to me n goes woahh.. what kinda of hosting system do you use?? im like uhh idfk, im just a member..

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

do you think i could get my dad to wear a dm clan shirt at his job...at a highschool of over 2OOO kids!?

hahaha needa buy one tho..

COD5 clans