ughhhh

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

it has come to my attention, that no one thinks in DM thinks im good. that very much bothers me cuz im rank 5 and the only time i'v ranked up was from 8 to 6. because i was tired and wanted it fast, now everyone in DM saying they can beat me and all, when i have already beatn them. i have went against.

- demon luvr ( i won by like 5 points )
- falln up ( beat him )
-senshi (beat him )
- yankee02 ( beat him )
-and i also went against royalwun but i was getting ready for school

but then heer everyone's heer saying im an rpg noob or w\e. and saying they've own me when i have never went against them.

all this bothers me, so i meet be going to R4W because they respect my playing and are fun and nice to me. so, think about it and look on all
the kaxbex threads and just relize if u were in my shoes and everyone was hateing on you, when u did nothing but be good at mohh and be rank 5. its just makes me frustrated..

-kaxbex RANK 5..

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

i would let you in but i like shadow/roy alot and wouldnt be gay like that.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
it would be a TREMENDOUS LOSS if you did leave....even though you lied to me about being kax when you were titan. What was the deal with facing me in a 1on1 anyway....when you were already in DM....just felt like playin with some-one??........and i was the un-lacky sap who fell for it and posted about recruiting you...when you were already a DM member....thanx for that by the way.

Did you want to see if I was going to lie about our 1on1?...did I?....

what did you expect was goin to happen , when you lie to fellow DM's.

BTW - in our match we were just running around in circles screwin' off in my opinion!!

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

so you dont take 1 on 1's seriously, is what ure trying to say?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I do take 1vs1 seriously but during the match....all I was thinkin was "c'mon its kax....hell yeah i want you to join"....so mostly all we were doing was talkin' back and forth to one another and running around in circles....but then come to find out you were in DM all along.

i posted I was trying to recruit you and then you made me look like a god-damn F :furious::furious: L....by actually turning out to be titan. i couldn't care less about that right now though. I can put aside my differences cause i know you would be a tremendous asset to DM......that is as long you don't create any more accounts to join other clans.

BTW - you never answered my other questions!!
did you think I was goin to lie about our scrimmage??

and fuck....I should ask for apology.....but instead I will only ask for your loyalty and respect to your fellow DM's.

PEACE,
DL