Tryout For Ps3 Team

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
HERRO IM WUNBYWUN YES I GOT IT FROM ROYALWUN AND IM SORRY. lolz

I would like to tryout for the black ops Team for ps3. I used to be DM for Mw2 but i got inactive and yeah.. My psn is MksxAlchejviy-
If i posted this in the wrong section im sorry!

Ty for your time.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Even though I'm not part of the ps3 team , I already know you doubleclanned to join MV's ps3 mw2 team , so don't give that inactive bullshit .
And apparently you hated DM when you were MV , so why would we let you back in ?
And here's your little comment on a fellow member when we stated a scrim win against your little MV team:
[DM]WuN-By-WuN;190563 said:
nikka u r fken wrong. we won. lmfao get owned u fken ass cunt eat me sht like ur mom does every day. fk u bitch ass nikkaaaaaaaaaaa.
Get the fuck out neuro you random

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Even though I'm not part of the ps3 team , I already know you doubleclanned to join MV's ps3 mw2 team , so don't give that inactive bullshit .
And apparently you hated DM when you were MV , so why would we let you back in ?
And here's your little comment on a fellow member when we stated a scrim win against your little MV team:

Get the fuck out neuro you random
Oh good find bro, no wonder no one needly responded or took a look at this.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea he a bitch nigga. Not only did he post that, hed always be tlkn random shit in the SB, he tryna be smooth coming back n shit lol.

-RiCo :)

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I remember when he was on Mine and Razor's Team B ;). Don't forget that we got you where you are.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i all i remember was carrying this kids ass in GB on MW2 cuz some1 sent him a team invite lmao

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
who honestly GBs & cares shits gay now show whos more of a loser dat live dey life on a couch playin gms congrads 2 all the dumbasses wit no lives lol lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
who honestly GBs & cares shits gay now show whos more of a loser dat live dey life on a couch playin gms congrads 2 all the dumbasses wit no lives lol lol
No the ppl who have less of a life are the straight up pubstars, or those who try to do be one, bc they try so hard to be good but just arent. There are alot of ppl who are good GB players that dont play pubs bc it bores em, and then theres the cool kidz that only play pubs and are high prestige and talk shit to ppl who smack em. Thats how ive seen it, specially in BO.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i GB. am i a loser that stays on the couch the whole day? No. I have a girlfriend with a kid on the way and i am certainly not a loser.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You just called 2/3rds of DM losers. Good job?

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
no im sayin dat take it seriusly . dat do nothin but worry wat rec , k/d , rank , etc dats wat ruined online & gamin industry cuz wudnt have lag switchers, hackers, glitches . games is bottom line entertainment 2 have fun takin it 2 serious r the ppl who gettin offended by a opinion . same reason y alot of ppl quit playin competitively cuz wat do u get gamin respect like dat matters .

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
No matter what there will always be a freak for everything that will ruin it for you. Whether it be games, sports, or life. There is always that guy that takes it to seriously so dude stop being that guy and let us have our fun with what we want to do if not, fuck off.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
No matter what there will always be a freak for everything that will ruin it for you. Whether it be games, sports, or life. There is always that guy that takes it to seriously so dude stop being that guy and let us have our fun with what we want to do if not, fuck off.
:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Quick question? Wheres the team? Its been quite awhile and i aint seen squat.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
pure breed gave me the power to invite people to the team but i need his permission. so if he approves, ill invite you. i wanna gb too