Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for Sunday, July 28! Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
Alexi Ogando – SP – 57% owned. The Indians collectively bat a career .143 versus Ogando with only one extra base hit. I don’t see much changingtomorrow. (Rating ****)
Gerrit Cole – SP – 56% owned. Cole has been a nice surprise this season for the Pirates and could still be available in your league. If so, he gets the Marlinstomorrow*and should be a very nice play to close out the week. (Rating *****)
The Lumber*
Matt Joyce – OF – 20% owned. Joyce is a career 5 for 13 against with a double, triple, two home runs, and four walks against Phil Hughes. That translates into a .529 OBP which is pretty decent. Stream away!!
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter @jfort753 with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at hecmanroto.com so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...