Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for*Monday, July 22!*Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
Tommy Milone – SP – 46% owned. Milone gets one of the best matchups possible*tomorrow*in the Houston Astros so he should be able to put together a quality start at the very least. (Rating ****)
Tom Gorzelanny – SP – 6% owned. Gorzy has been fantastic as a reliever all year and now has two starts under his belt. In the two starts, he went six innings allowing no earned runs, with 12 strikeouts. Gorzelanny pitches against the Padres who bat a career .219 against him. (Rating ****)
The Lumber
Dustin Ackley and Michael Saunders – Both under 15% owned. These two Mariners are a combined 9 for 17 off of Ubaldo Jimenez with a pair of home runs. I see a couple more hits coming*tomorrow. (Rating ****)
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter*@jfort753*with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at*hecmanroto.com*so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...