To members of the -Exiled- team for Resistance 3.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I have a 3 day weekened and I think this is when we should jump into the Gamebattle ladder. I would like for everybody to be on around the same time so lets use this thread to tell each other what times are good. I understand not all of the team is registered or active on the site so I will talk to them personally.

Please state day and time you a free.

Friday-ALL
Saturday-ALL
Sunday-ALL

Lets get our team crackin.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Friday - 3pm-9pm
Saturday - 11am-10pm
Sunday - 11am-9pm

I'll be ready.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I should be available all day those days I'll let you know otherwise

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Im sure Ktulu will be on as well. so we should have a line of GBs going down.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok so we didnt get to GB this weekend...which sucks for me cuz i really wanna get some matches done...even if we get a loss somehow. Everyday i go to the gamebattles R3 ladder it gets less active so im hoping the team can get together before they shut down the ladders. Also wanna do the doubles with you roy. We all got to set up times so we can practice/scrim together. Lets get setup and go own some tryhards.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah its been like that for a while, I was hoping it would pick up but Im pretty sure that the Team ladders are dead only thing popping off is doubles

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yeah its been like that for a while, I was hoping it would pick up but Im pretty sure that the Team ladders are dead only thing popping off is doubles
I remember how slow the ladder for Homefront on 360 was. Even though there were never matches up in the match finder, our leader searched and messaged alot of teams. We ended up getting a couple matches and winning.

My point, if there are teams, there are people who want to play matches. Just gotta find them

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
battlefield right there, spades probably had every leaders number lol. it's how we got gems on the spot