to DM cept meat cpt and cyc and LL

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Lmfao I hate it when people that dont like something have to always comeback.He "supposedly" has a life and keeps replying to the thread,like WTF.and I recall him spamming 1000 posts in 1 day.and also was d one to make a thread on unbanning him from the sb.lol sorry, I know I'm late but just wanted to tell this Bitch to GTFO,gayass emo no life fagget racist coward whore fucking dirteating malebuttcracklicking SoB fucking dipshit inbred hillbilly

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i agree with lord haz. "gayass emo no life fagget racist coward whore fucking dirteating malebuttcracklicking SoB fucking dipshit inbred hillbilly" was a bit out of line

Stream:

D

den24cb

Lmfao I hate it when people that dont like something have to always comeback.He "supposedly" has a life and keeps replying to the thread,like WTF.and I recall him spamming 1000 posts in 1 day.and also was d one to make a thread on unbanning him from the sb.lol sorry, I know I'm late but just wanted to tell this Bitch to GTFO,gayass emo no life fagget racist coward whore fucking dirteating malebuttcracklicking SoB fucking dipshit inbred hillbilly
Uhhm, no? Uneccessary.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol UC. and poisened please dont stoop to his level and just typing names over the internet. i understand u r pissed off but ur just adding wood to the fire wen u do stuff like tht

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i even hav followers nd pl tht worship me haz i hav my own club muahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!