Time to Quit GB?Many o

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I don't know if this applies to all arenas, but it certainly applies for BC2.

When sending a challenge, along with the date, time, match type, etc., you must also specify WHO will be playing in the match. You are allowed up to two alternatives. This especially hurts BC2 because with Conquest and Rush matches that are 6v6, 8v8, 10v10, 12v12, it can become impossible to set up a time that everyone can make. As of now, most teams on GB, whether it be BC2, Socom, COD or whatever, just play as they go along with whomever they may have at the time.

You may be thinking, "Oh, whatever, we can just talk it out with the other team and completely ignore this rule." Well that may sound great, but what if you win and the other team can't accept a loss? That other team is gonna go right ahead and dispute saying we didn't use the right players.

Thoughts?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I like it, theres no roster riding and it gives you an option for subs. If your gonna need more than 1 sub then you shouldnt GB at that time for CoD. Idrk how BC2 works GB wise.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
that definatly puts a hurt on us.... oh well guess here's to squad rush now

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I know it doesn't hurt CoD because you can just open up match finder and BAM.

But for BC2, no one posts on the match finder and due to the massive GBs and how long one takes, people schedule a few days ahead.