Time for A better game

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Alright i think im going to take up another game, screw cod and the bad gameplay, im sick of it.

So ima play this for PC. Its an online game that you download, and play on their servers with leaderboards, and so on. you can buy licenses to hunt EXTRA different animals if you wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7qc8XSlnc

This game..... is Amazing. Graphics are way better than ANY ps3 ot 360 game.

To better show the detail and graphics in the game heres another short video with a rainstorm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BWJ_PrMMxU&feature=related

Might seem boring because its hunting, but ive played it before, its a really nice game, everyone else seems to think so too. Its the most realistic game, and with 5 or more square miles of land i think, you couldnt cover it all in a day like other games, its way too much.

Overall the games pretty nice.

Heres a quick 4 minute Review of the game, tells and shows some basic stuff about the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NX_SLxqTCQ

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
fallout is a reallllllllllly big game to, I don't think I could do everything in a day. and judging by that first video, if that's the fastest you can go then they made sure u would take UR sweet as time playing it.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Fallout is a great expansive game. The game is so deep ad vast that if you wanted to complete everything it would take you quite some time

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I'd rather just go out and shoot some wood pigeons myself with the family shotgun....

But I guess you city folk can't do that ^.^

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Just a bit of info. Graphic quality depends on if u got a good pc..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
True point dh. I got a good gfx card so I don't worry.

And ya sim I do

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, who over is on that vid has pwnage Graphics because they have a pretty good PC.. ima show you what i mean. i got screenies of CoD4 with my GFX card that came with my PC and with the $100-$250 gfx card i bought..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
You dont need 1 that expensive get a radeon from best buy they >100$

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah man a good card can make you experience thefame like you never did before

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I hunt when i go to visit ukraine like every year, my bro's in charge of a hunting reserve there so its pretty sweet.

also, you can go faster in the game then that.

and i think my PC doesnt have that good of a GFX card, ima buy a new one soon and my manager at work builds his own computers so he will install it i guess

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Installing a gfx card is so easy, I was able to do it. That alone should speak wonders. Remove the casing and plug it in to the thing where it fits then plug the monitor cord up to it. If your Cuzco owns the shop then I would just go for toP of the line. Why the fuck not

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
visionarry u know nothing about computers.. that video u showed us of "good graphics.. was a guy with a 300 dollar graphics card runnig it 256x256 trust me when i say u will be running 64x64 tops... i can barely run 256x256 and i have a geforce 9500t.. so have fun

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
did i say i know shit about computers ?

and obviously you dont know shit about computers either, because its not just about changing a graphics card. plus laptop GFX cards are almost irreplacable since theyre built into the motherboard

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
did i say i know shit about computers ?

and obviously you dont know shit about computers either, because its not just about changing a graphics card. plus laptop GFX cards are almost irreplacable since theyre built into the motherboard
last I checked...... graphics cards are the reason computer screens look good....

then again you also need a good screen.....