The Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

C

Coolking101

DM, many of you have posted/pc'd/pm'd me saying that I am a hypocrit, that I have lacked to prove myself as a part of this brotherhood by leaving. Think that not one more second for it is not I that have lacked, it is some of your admin team, your commanders, hell even some of you members. Toon and Morb have been trying to heed you warnings and I am now taking the force because hopefully of all people, you will listen to someone that laid down the line for this clan, yet still left having been disgusted.

First off, Royal couldn't give a shit about you when you talk to him. If you dare try to address an issue he goes off on a tangent of his own life when that's not always the matter at hand. But Royal at least does care about protecting this place from change that a majority do want. The admin team is shitty, excluding Bat, because he did give a hell of a push for change.

Secondly, Commanders unlike how I was in BC2, only want you for a spot on the leaderboard and allthough that's all DM used to be about, times have changed and a few can't stand it. They don't care about you as people, really if they did do you think all this arguing and shit would be going on? Half of you if not more don't even think of this place as a brotherhood. IF THATS THE CASE TAKE IT OFF THE DAMN TOP OF THE SITE!

My friends that are here, you know I care so much about this place, to the point where I would dodge a bullet for any one of ya, and thats just the thing, actions will speak louder than words.

If you want this place to stop going to shit, and lose more people like me, who actually gave a fuck and got shitted on for speaking out, speak up! I was not the only one on the verge of leaving this place, there are many more.

BAN ME FOR SAYING THIS I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, call me names, insult me, idgaf. GROW THE FUCK UP!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
LMFAO i read the first pargraph and died laughing haha.

cool shakespeare writing breh.

but yah guys, its all your fault, nuff, ima go read the rest of the paragraphs if i dont change my mind in the next 5 seconds.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I don't give a fuck if a member comes crying to me on facebook with some petty bullshit about shit that teenage girls talk about. I have always been for the clan. Some
People come to me for ideas and I listen. I don't act on impulse (usually) but I do think about it. Last person to come to me with a half decent idea was velatorix.

I do what I have to for this clan. Now if somebody can't handle playing a fucking game for a clan and throws emotional fits about it because it's too hard or they don't like somebody then tough shit. Fucking grow up. Fact of the matter is you quit. That's it.

Why would anybody listen to a quitter that couldn't handle playing a damn video game

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My friends that are here, you know I care so much about this place, to the point where I would dodge a bullet for any one of ya, and thats just the thing, actions will speak louder than words.
That bullet is still going to hit them if you are dodging it.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I don't give a fuck if a member comes crying to me on facebook with some petty bullshit about shit that teenage girls talk about. I have always been for the clan. Some
People come to me for ideas and I listen. I don't act on impulse (usually) but I do think about it. Last person to come to me with a half decent idea was velatorix.

I do what I have to for this clan. Now if somebody can't handle playing a fucking game for a clan and throws emotional fits about it because it's too hard or they don't like somebody then tough shit. Fucking grow up. Fact of the matter is you quit. That's it.

Why would anybody listen to a quitter that couldn't handle playing a damn video game
Couldn't handle it? Haha that's why my PS3 is on right now and I just finished up a nice round of BC2. Can't handle your actions and quite a few others is what I couldn't handle. "Bro"

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Leaders have made decisions right or wrong we have stood by our leaders because that's what they are. Leaders. Everyone makes mistakes, people just need to realize that and voice their opinion no matter what they may be agreeing or disagreeing with whoever. It's better to voice opinions rather than not say anything and then complain when shit doesn't go your way

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

And thats why roys the leader baby.

:D

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Leaders have made decisions right or wrong we have stood by our leaders because that's what they are. Leaders. Everyone makes mistakes, people just need to realize that and voice their opinion no matter what they may be agreeing or disagreeing with whoever. It's better to voice opinions rather than not say anything and then complain when shit doesn't go your way
Lmfao that made me crack the fuck up

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ya roy wtf do you think this is man, its a gaming forum bro, show some gdamn maturity.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

If that's all it is, then take the false advert off the top, very misleading.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
roy have u ever read the banner at the top of the site thats why members hate u u think that this means nothing maybe it does to u if thats the case STEP DOWN let someon who cares lead quit being a dumb ass and DO SOMETHING instead of being here to act cool since u obviously dont care ur just going to say "grow up its just a clan" but i said what i wanted to say

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
You got issues? Come to me, I'm practically on 24/7. PM me please.
If it's drama, I usually let the banhammer do the talking. What happened to the Zero Tolerance policy? Look like I need to dig that up.

@Coolking
Man I'm sorry you need to leave, some of us would really love to have you back. I know that these past few weeks have been weird for a clan. These changes just makes the clan "unsettled and flustered" which is at that point causes this silly drama. Most of the time you should only be focused on yourself and not other people's problems. IT, Admins, or Mods will always [try] to make the best decisions. I am going to lock this thread for now to stop the flaming towards you or any other members. You will not receive a ban for your honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.