first was 5 to 1
second was a full sweep
3 to 1
here are the screenies.....

and pat of the ownage team.....

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

thats sweet. i kinda was expecting Ahnem to do beter cuz he was in R4W.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Fuck ya! That is what the dip shits get for calling us cheats, and banning us from their site, now those lil 10 year olds know the rath of DM. Oh, and wtf is grillkid doing on their team? what a total fuckwad, why he would leave DM, I have no idea. But apparently he not even that good so no loss for us. SO fuck him HA HA HA! Try to join r4w will ya? now look at him. :D

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Wow i guess PI wasn't that good. Surprised Plague wasn't in it. But i knew DM would win no contest.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
It was really fun. I dig wars bigger than 3vs3. I'm surprised I was even in that match. I saw the room (randomly) and it was 11/12 ppl (5DM, 6PI) i did a couple refreshes and nobody joined so I did and I'm glad I did :)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
here are mine... sorry for the late post, had some pc problems.

and portrait

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i didnt do so well... but the first game i was owning... then it got DC. oh well a win's a win.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lmao gj guys, holy shit Hova, that points total is unheard of. I like the team pic, I would have naded you guys after the pic if I was there.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
WOW. lmao. way to beat there asses. and BTW Ares isnt PI anymore. lmao hes R4w Jeezy so that why he wasnt there

Stream:

G

Galatica

well you see PI posiedon?
it was jeezy n PI hades was zeus(not in screenies cuz left)
i know its true cuz shotgun asked them both to go on aim into a chat room and shit
and they said nothing happened and that i also knew one was ares cuz posiedon had the same PI charbox logo as "jeezy"

Stream:

G

Galatica

lol busta you owned... you and me sgin the PIs as they skipped like panzies into our lovely base lol

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i just realized they all* had neg double digits!!! OWNed!!!

all* majority!!!!