...the hell?

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
so i got a new psp battery cuz my other one stayed charged for like 5 minutes, and im lookin on RR to play with some DM peoples, and i see im no longer on the roster..
any reason to this?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Metalhead your still in DM bro.We had to make room for other ppl to .We thought you weren't active .Dont worry you will be added back on you can go on Rico's roster ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yeah bro just come on tonight and i'll re-add u. we had to make room then bat decided to have a new 3rd roster so like half my roster jumped ship lol

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
If this 3rd roster doesn't work out then we might have to make some cuts .I want our team to be the best it can be ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
im thinking 3rd roster will work out cause rico is active and can recriut not like Andy

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
no andy was active and mature and was a good choice at the time. certain things happen and we have to adapt. andy was a good commander and please don't talk down on him. he did a fine job.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
just to put my opinion in i dont think a third roster would be important. Really the larger the roster you have, how can you get cws with other clans besides the same old usuals. Also theres only a handful of good ppl that are looking for clans

On the other hand tho, a third roster could help in a way to show that youre not dead anymore as some thought so. Also its fun to do clan only 4v4 3v3 2v2 stuff like that and you wont be playing with the same ppl. Also be able to cw will be alot easier as im in a clan of only 7 and sometimes when i wana cw (which is almost all the time) no one is on to be my partner.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
dnt worry kev u wont b forgotten bro,and u shud get wick3d's help cuz he has provided Bat/Tor wit physical help via psp's
~ATV

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Wow but seriously Christ u gotta step up ur game man.u wan to be on RR roster just for the hell of it.yesterday after Rico recruited u,you IMMEDIATELY left,like WTF.no point in being on the roster if u ain't gonna be active.u had from 30-40k pts for the last month man,just TRY to b active bro,no hard feelings
-ATV