The Cpt Might Get A 360! Need Advice!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok, so dig this: My friend had a 360, it got recalled, and Microsoft shipped him a new one. He is done with it, and he is selling the following items:

- A 360
- 4 controllers
- Games (COD4, NCAA Football 08, Turok, something else...)

All that for........................... $325

What I am wondering from you 360 owners out there is: Is this a good deal?

My friend and I are going halvsies on it, so I will pay like $160. It will be kept at my apartment until Summer when I go back home, and we will share it. I'm not a big fan of being a partial owner, but me and my friend are cool with each other.

My mohh brothers, not to worry, since I will only have it sometimes, I will still play mohh with you guys.

i can work overtime this week and cover the cost.

So, should I do it?

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well CPT this is a good deal. a new xbox costs 299, so getting 4 controllers + games is a nice little perk.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I say if that is what makes you happy,then go for it...I am happy that the Cpt will finally get a 360!!...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I really just want to be able to talk to my buddies and play online with them. My goal has always been a PS3 bc of the Blu-Ray, but I think this deal is too good to pass on.

My friend says if I ever want out, he will buy my share.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I really just want to be able to talk to my buddies and play online with them. My goal has always been a PS3 bc of the Blu-Ray, but I think this deal is too good to pass on.

My friend says if I ever want out, he will buy my share.
Hey Cpt I'm getting a PS3 but good luck getting the 360!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Holy Shit!!!! I Think I Just Blew A Nut In My Shorts!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thats kinda of a ''Sweet Deal'' i say ''YES DEAL'' uhm you can sell those controllers unless you have Siblings that play a lot.
i didnt blow my nut in my pants, just a little pre-cum. LMAO

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
SHHHHWEEEEET CPT!!!
Hopefully see-ya online soon!!!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Nice, I say go for it but idk how much all the games are worth and i'd hate to be partial owner after spendin all that money. Great, Just be there for me in Mohh

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Fucking cool deal cpt, i know ud pwn on cod4 since its a lot like mohh. I'd say go for it...you only live once.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol eagle but captn' me im more of a ps3 guy aswell but that deal my friend is a good one.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
now its eventualy gunna be ridler, fallinup(idk what happend 2 him) senshi (and his bro) blazer,mario, and me

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
now id have to say thats a great deal, saying a new 360 with a 20 gig memory is like 350 and controllors are like $50-$60 each, plus some games that cost 60 dollars, thats a hell of a deal