Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Very hard to answer.
Depends what gamer you are?
For me, Im a PSP fan.
I can run alllllllllllllllll sorts of N64, PSone, Sega, gameboy roms on my PSP, along with PSP games of course.

This enables me to replay the classics without buying older consoles.

Of course the PC can too, but its not so much a "console"

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Wii sucks...

N64 was ownage =D
I concur. I got an N64 for Christmas in '96 and absolutely loved it. It'd be fun if I could find one still in good condition to play my favorite games as a child. However, as this thread is predominantly a 360 vs PS3, everyone knows my preference =). I own both so my opinion is 100% legit. PS3 is a great machine, I have no argument there. I like my PS3 a LOT. However, 360 is my favorite gaming console. It's sole purpose is to game. What mostly gets argued is that PS3 has better graphics etc. Once again, I have played the PS3 version of a game and the 360 version of the same game and PS3 does not have AMAZING graphics, nor is it far superior graphic wise to 360. I couldn't tell the difference between the two. Both are 1080p HD gaming consoles. One has a built in wifi card, internet browser etc, but costs more. What it really comes down to is preference. I personally hate the PS3 controller. I've been playing 360 for a few years, therefore I am used to it's controller. Online friends/multiplayer is much better on 360, there is absolutely no point arguing that. The reason is because 360 has been out longer so they have more experience with it and focused so much of the 360 on it. I'm not saying the PS3 is garbage. I love my PS3. Both are great consoles, each having their own stronger points than the other. I prefer the 360. You may prefer PS3. It's all good. Let's not argue which one is "better", because it really comes down to preference. In the words of the JGV Bible (Jesse's Gaming Version of the Bible), "Say not that the PS3 or 360 owns, poons, or otherwise dominates the other, but rather, that you prefer one over the other, that we may all live in love and harmony with our fellow gamers." =)

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I have a perfectly functioning N64 (i've been taking care of it for the past 12 years), but NO way am I gonna sell it or anything. Its still my favorite console system, and I still play it to reminisce and bask in the glory of the might that is the Nintendo 64!!!

Stream:

PC is a gaming console i prepped my cpu for gaming mostly not the best not even close but it is a gaming console. other than that the best is N64 i still have mine XD super smash brothers the original sooo pwnage

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
xbox is my preference
i mean ps3 has some great games but Ratchet and clank, socom, kz(overhyped), resistance(1st was gud 2nd one sucked wang)
all fall short to Xbox's Halo(series), Gears of War(series), and some older game like the orginal Saintrs Row, Crackdown, Dead Rising. IMO.
Conkers Bad Fur Day-N64 i would pay 200 dollars to buy that game converted to 360.

Stream:

G

Gala

gameboy advanced sp with every pokemon. i beat every one in 24 hours. i was a beast. lmfao/ i wwon a pokemon contest at the king of prussia mall a long time ago.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i loved da pokemon games man. if i had a gameboy i wud probably still play them! xD

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
VanR u should be banned for the next month for trying t start a console war.. both systems have their features.. pick wun u pussy

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I think he was just asking people's opinions, and if you haven't noticed, most of the posts aren't even about the 360 or PS3. Most posts (like mine) agree that the N64 was epic. Maybe you should be banned for being so ig'nant whackstick

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
ooh, i still remember my gameboy color. then my teacher took it away in grade school, lost it, and gave me f*ckin gameboy pocket to "replace" it.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
gameboy wif Yu-Gi-Oh nd Pokemon lolz dahz da shyt nd of course my sega genisis nd n64

Status
Not open for further replies.