Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
[youtube]lQQVNVYbsr0[/youtube]

Deathrow can embed it or somebody

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wtf...... i scimmed through the video some parts and wow.

wtf is dirk and skirk and pirk and urk and all that crap.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol. u. guys. know. nothing. about. competitive. gaming. whatsoever.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
They sure don't Mex. Cod has 1 tournament... And it's mlg. Starcraft 2 is a national sport in countries and has hundreds of tournaments with huge cash prizes. Oh and there's a Starcraft 2 mlg event coming up. Why people who are good at cod think try are smart I'll never know

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
They sure don't Mex. Cod has 1 tournament... And it's mlg. Starcraft 2 is a national sport in countries and has hundreds of tournaments with huge cash prizes. Oh and there's a Starcraft 2 mlg event coming up. Why people who are good at cod think try are smart I'll never know
I think in China its their number one played sport.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Korea actually but it's huge in shit countries in Asia cuz it's the cheapest form of entertainment

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yea Korea is really big on starcraft 2. U litteraly gotta be a military genius to make it alive in one of their big tournaments

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
talk about nerds ehh ?...

unless someone's a fucking straight up genuis, theres no way youre so good at it unless you put a SHITLOAD of your time into it. and if you have a job, then you need your hours off for a social life, but they probably study their videogame instead during their free time.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It's a esport. They are athletes and that's what they do for thousands of dollars. If you think they are nerds you a loser because they are getting paid tonplay video games. They are living the dream

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao still lame.. ok they get payed to do it. so ? in their spare time they dont go out or have a social life i bet, they just practice and study their crap.

so i dont see how im a looser for stating the truth

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
this game is kinda like c&c not a bad game actually pretty fun

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Lol they are Only requires (on some teams) to play the game and practice. Rest of the day they can do whatever they want and yes they do socialize. Pretty bad of you to assume that